E3S Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Inertia to Develop: Research and Innovation Support to Agriculture” (IDSISA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||The Role of Economic Science in the Innovative Development of Agribusiness|
|Published online||22 June 2020|
- [Electronic source] URL http://www.cbr.ru [Google Scholar]
- [Electronic source] URL http://www.gks.ru [Google Scholar]
- [Electronic source] URL http://www.chelagro.ru [Google Scholar]
- [Electronic source] URL http://www.nalog.ru [Google Scholar]
- Garant legal information database URL: http://www.garant.ru. [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1528 (as amended on April 26, 2019) as of December 29, 2016 “On the Approval of the Rules for the Provision of Subsidies from the Federal Budget to Russian Credit Organizations, International Financial Organizations and “Bank for Development and Foreign Economic Affairs (Vnesheconombank)” State Corporation”, Russia [Google Scholar]
- A.N., Syomin, O.N., Mikhaylyuk, Z.T. Vakhitova, Small forms of agribusiness (functioning conditions and new opportunities), 182 (Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. Voronin, N. Potekhin, I. Chupina, V. Sharapova, E. Kot, I.V. Razorvin, A. Mokronosov, J. Lysenko, Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism, 8 (32), 1799-1804 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Chinarov, N.I. Strekozov, N.M. Morozov, S.G. Litvinyuk, Economics of agricultural and processing enterprises (3), 17-20 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.