E3S Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Inertia to Develop: Research and Innovation Support to Agriculture” (IDSISA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||The Role of Economic Science in the Innovative Development of Agribusiness|
|Published online||22 June 2020|
- The national security strategy of the Russian Federation, approved by decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 683 31.12. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- The economic security strategy of the Russian Federation for the period until 2030, approved by decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 208, 05/13/2017. [Google Scholar]
- J. Schummer, From Nano-Convergence to NBIC-Convergence: “The Best Way to Predict the Future is to Create it” (2009). [Google Scholar]
- K. Schwab, The Fourth Industrial Revolution: what it means, how to respond (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Simonov, Yu. G. Onoprienko, D. F. Miller, Modeling of the features of the distribution of innovative activity in Russian regions, Economic security of Russia and the development strategies of its regions in modern conditions (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Statistical collections of the HSE. Rating of innovative development of constituent entities of the Russian Federation, 4 (2016) URL: https://www.hse.ru/primarydata/rir2016 [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Tarasova, A. B. Simonov, I. E. Simonova, K.A. Kalnaya, Building a systematic assessment of the innovative development of Russian regions, Management of the development of large-scale systems (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.