E3S Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Inertia to Develop: Research and Innovation Support to Agriculture” (IDSISA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||The Role of Economic Science in the Innovative Development of Agribusiness|
|Published online||22 June 2020|
- O.E. Ryazanova, Transformation of the property institution in the context of globalization of the economy (Moscow Regional State University, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Social rent as a phenomenon of the modern world. URL: http://www.gumer.info [Google Scholar]
- E. Ostrom, Governing the commons. The Evolution of Institutions for Collective Action. (Moscow: Mysl, IRISEN, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Kashtelyan, Proceedings of BSTU, Series 5: Economics and Management, 2 (214), 46-51 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Bazylev, D.S. Krivulya, Planetary property, (M.: Misanta. 2012) [Google Scholar]
- O.E. Ryazanova, V.P. Zolotareva, Digital Transformation of the Economy: Challenges, Trends, New Opportunities, 101-106 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bezgodov, Planetary rent as a tool for solving global problems, (St. Petersburg: Piter, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Kashtelyan, Forest Journal, 1 (335), 40-50 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Kashtelyan, V.S. Berezovskaya, Statistical analysis of forest bioeconomics as an element of ensuring national ecological and economic stability, Statistical analysis of socio-economic development of subjects of the Russian Federation: Proceedings of the 7th International Scientific and Practical Conference, 189—192 (Bryansk State University of Engineering and Technology, Bryansk, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. Gitz, A. Meybeck, Three perspectives for sustainable wood: global, landscape, value chainm URL: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Alexandre_Meybeck [Google Scholar]
- R. Makadok, Strategic Management Journal, 22 (5), 387–401 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Rockstrӧm, еt al., Ecology and Society, 14 (2) (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Schwab, E. Werker, World Development, 112, 33–45 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Torvik, Journal of Development Economics, 67 (2), 455–470 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- L. Loft, C. Mann, B. Hansjürgens, Ecosystem Services, 16, 150–157 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Mann, L. Loft, B. Hansjürgens, Ecosystem Services, 16, 275–281 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.