E3S Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Inertia to Develop: Research and Innovation Support to Agriculture” (IDSISA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||The Role of Economic Science in the Innovative Development of Agribusiness|
|Published online||22 June 2020|
- P.V. Anikin, N.D. Frolova, Financial analytics: problems and solutions, 48 (138), 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Altukhov, Bulletin of the Oryol State Agrarian University, 6 (15), 4 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Balatsky, N.A. Ekimova, Manager, 10 (5), 9 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Belousov, A.V. Belousov, Economist, 7, 80 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Belousov, A.V. Belousov, Problems of the modern economy, 2, 15 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Bogachev, Bulletin of the NIIEI, 5 (96), 95 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Ilyashenko, L.N. Kuklina, Regional Economy, 14 (4), 1370 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Kozlov, Agricultural policy: problems and solution,s 11, 15 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Maslova, N. Zaruk, M. Avdeev, AIC: economics, management, 10, 32 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Bondarenko, L.M. Gokhberg, N.V. Kovaleva, Education in numbers: 2019: a brief statistical digest, Nat researched University “Higher School of Economics”, 96 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Potekhin, V.N. Potekhin, Ya.V. Voronina, Agrarian complex of the Urals, 9 (176), 91 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Tambovtsev, I.A. Rozhdestvenskaya, Manager, 11 (1), 2 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- The Federal Scientific and Technical Program for the Development of Agriculture for 2017-2025, adopted by the Government of the Russian Federation on August 25, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H.B. Yangiboev, Innovative economy: prospects for development and improvement, 3 (13), 177 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.