E3S Web Conf.
Volume 176, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “From Inertia to Develop: Research and Innovation Support to Agriculture” (IDSISA 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||The Role of Economic Science in the Innovative Development of Agribusiness|
|Published online||22 June 2020|
- A.I. Altukhov, Paradigm of food security of Russia, monograph.: Moscow. Publishing house: Youth Development and Support Fund “Personnel Reserve”, 685 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Pizengoltz, Problems of food and economic security of Russia: theory, methodology, practice, 252 (Moscow. Publishing house: Russian New University, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Diana J. Mason, Jama-journal of the American medical association, 323, 406 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Zahra Ardakani, Fabio Bartolini, Gianluca Brunori, Agriculture-basel, 10, 74 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Balabanov, E.N. Borisenko, Food security: international and domestic aspects, Russian Academy of Entrepreneurship, 247 (Moscow: Economics, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Ivar Vagsholm, Naser Shah Arzoomand, Sofia Boqvist, Frontiers in sustainable food systems, 4, UNSP 16 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Yarkova, Food security: Russian experience and foreign practice, monograph: 192 (Moscow, Publishing house: IPC Prokrost, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Jingjing Yuan, Yonglong Lu, Xianghui Cao, Cosystem health and sustainability, 6, UNSP 1741325 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Huang, Y. Wang, X. Li, L. Ren, J. Zhao, Y. Hu, et al. The Lancet, 395, 10223, 497 (2020) doi 10.1016/S0140-6736(20)30183-5 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Chan, S. Yuan, K.H. Kok, K.K. To, H. Chu, J. Yang, et al. The Lancet, 395, 10223, 514 (2020) doi 10.1016/S0140-6736(20)30154-9 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Ovod, Azimut of Scientific Research: Economics and Management, 7, 1 (22), 211 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Amlaev, E. Khoroshilova, Vrach, 29, 1, 85 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kislitsky, Transformation of conditions and economic relations in the system of providing the population with food (Moscow, Publishing house: All-Russian Research Institute of Agricultural Economics), 260 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Syomin, Agriculture Economics of Russia, 1, 55 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Altukhov, A.N. Semin, E.I. Semenova, M.M. Kislitsky, A.E. Borodkin, Agrifood sector of Russia in the conditions of “big challenges”: problems, risks, new opportunities, 416 (Moscow, Publishing house: “Personnel Reserve” Fund 2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Goncharov, Zh.A. Akhmedova, M.V. Selina, Food security of Russia, monograph: Moscow. Publishing house: Agricultural Technologies, 177 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Semin, A.P. Tretyakov, Agrarian sector of economy in the system of the state food security (Yekaterinburg. Publishing house:Limited Liability Company “Ural Publishing House”, Yekaterinburg), 158 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Olga Yu. Frantsisko, Kristina O. Ternayshchenko, Alexey S. Molchan, Amazonia investiga, 9, 59 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Isabel Novo-Corti, Diana-Mihaela Tirca, Magdalena Ziolo, Xose Picatoste, Sustainability, 11, 336, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- John Mendy, Mahfuzur Rahman, P. Matthijs Bal, Thunderbird international business review, 62, 199 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Inna Irtyshcheva, Maryna Ponomarova, Iryna Dolzhykova, Baltic journal of economic studies, 5, 2, 57 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kurdyumov, Technology and Merchandizing of Innovative Foodstuf, 2 (31), 106 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Semin, Economics of agricultural and processing enterprises, 5, 9 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Altukhov, V.V. Drokin, A.S. Zhuravlev, Increasing competitiveness the agro-food complex is impossible without its rational territorial organization, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 012005 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.