E3S Web Conf.
Volume 178, 2020High Speed Turbomachines and Electrical Drives Conference 2020 (HSTED-2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 July 2020|
- B.E. Vasiliev, L.A. Magerramova, Analysis of the possibility of using topological optimization in the design of uncooled turbine blades, Vestnik SGAU 3-1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Li, I.Y. Kim, Multi-material topology optimization for automotive design problems, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part D: Journal of Automobile Engineering 232, 14, 1950–1969 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Gracheva, O.V. Fedorov, Forecasting Reliability Electrotechnical Complexes of InPlant Electric Power Supply Taking into Account Low-Voltage Electrical Apparatuses, 2019 International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM), Sochi, Russia, 1–5 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Bashin, R.A. Torsunov, S.V. Semenov, Methods of topological optimization of structures used in the aerospace industry, Bulletin of the PNRPU, Aerospace engineering 4, 51 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.L. Shenoy, M.S. Kumar, Design topology and electromagnetic field analysis of Permanent Magnet Brushless DC motor for electric scooter application, International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, and Optimization Techniques, ICEEOT 2016, 1541–1545 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Petrov, A.R. Safin, I.V. Ivshin, A.N. Tsvetkov, V.Y. Kornilov, The Prospects of Using a Synchronous Machine with Permanent Magnets in the Oil Industry, 14th International Scientific-Technical Conference on Actual Problems of Electronic Instrument Engineering, APEIE 2018 – Proceedings, article no. 8546157, 336–338 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Shim, S. Wang, K. Hameyer, Topology optimization of magneto thermal systems considering eddy current as Joule heat, IEEE Trans. Magn. 43, 4, 1617–1620 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Dyck, D.A. Lowther, Automated design of magnetic devices by optimizing material distribution, IEEE Trans. Magn. 32, 3, 1188–1193 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- S. Wang, D. Youn, H. Moon, J. Kang, Topology optimization of electromagnetic systems considering magnetization direction, IEEE Trans. Magn. 41, 5, 1808–1811 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Safin, A. Kopylov, R. Gibadullin, T. Petrov, R. Khusnutdinov, O. Fedorov, Thermal Model of a Linear Electric Machine, 1st International Conference on Control Systems, Mathematical Modelling, Automation and Energy Efficiency (SUMMA), Lipetsk, Russia, 426–428 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Kim, J.K. Sykulski, D.A. Lowther, The implications of the use of composite material in electromagnetic device topology and shape optimization, IEEE Trans. Magn. 45, 3, 1154–1157 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lee, N. Kikuchi, Structural topology optimization of electrical machinery to maximize stiffness with body force distribution, IEEE Trans. Magn. 46, 10, 3790–3794 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Gracheva, O.V. Naumov, A.N. Gorlov, Modelling Characteristics of Reliability LowVoltage Switching Devices on the Basis of Random Checks on the Example of Contactors, Proceedings – 2019 1st International Conference on Control Systems, Mathematical Modelling, Automation and Energy Efficiency, SUMMA 2019, article no. 8947595, 641–643 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Choi, J. Yoo, Structural topology optimization of magnetic actuators using Genetic algorithms and ON/OFF sensitivity, IEEE Trans. Magn. 45, 5, 2276–2279 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Myagkov, S.M. Sivachev, E.E. Strizhov, S.P. Chirsky, Topological optimization of a highperformance diesel piston, Dvigatelestroyeniye, 2, 3–10 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.