E3S Web Conf.
Volume 178, 2020High Speed Turbomachines and Electrical Drives Conference 2020 (HSTED-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||09 July 2020|
- I. Sultanguzin, Environmental safety and energy efficiency of industrial heat power systems: a training manual (Moscow: Publishing House MPEI, 288, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhiqiang, X. Nan, Y. Sheng, Thermodynamic and parametric analysis of a coupled LiBr/H2O absorption chiller/Kalina cycle for cascade utilization of low-grade waste heat, Energy Conversion and Management 205, 112370 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Chougui, S. Zid, Energy analysis of single effect absorption chiller (LiBr/H2O) in an industrial manufacturing of detergent, Energy Procedia 50, 105–112 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Prishchepova, I. Sultanguzin, The use of absorption chillers for house cooling in the summer using the solar collectors excess heat, Proceedings of the eighth International SchoolSeminar for Young Scientists and Specialists “Energy saving – theory and practice” (Moscow: Publishing House MPEI, 411–414, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Peizhe, Y. Mengxiao, L. Zhiqiang, Zh. Zhaoyou, Y. Sheng, Energy, exergy, and economic (3E) analyses and multi-objective optimization of a cascade absorption refrigeration system for low-grade waste heat recovery, Energy Conversion and Management 184, 249–261 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sheng, Q. Yu, W. Yifan, Y. Siyu, A novel cascade absorption heat transformer process using low grade waste heat and its application to coal to synthetic natural gas, Applied Energy 202, 42–52 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Khosrow, F.J. Gerard, S.F. Amy, Thermoeconomic analysis of steady state waste heat recovery in data centers using absorption refrigeration, Applied Energy 139, 384–397 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Alimgazin, Development of schemes and technologies for the use of non-traditional and renewable energy sources for heat supply of isolated objects (author. doc tech. sciences. Almaty: AUPET, 44, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Prishchepova, I. Sultanguzin, Example of energy efficiency improving of the enterprise using AbCh in mining and metallurgical industry, Radioelectronics, electrical and power engineering, Moscow: Publishing House MPEI 2, 356 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Alimgazin, S. Alimgazina, A. Bakhtiyarov, Analysis of the prospects for the use of heat pump technologies at metallurgical enterprises of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Proceedings of the VIII International Scientific and Practical Conference Energy-efficient and resource-saving technologies in industry. 100 years of national metallurgical furnaces design, 238–250 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Sultanguzin, T. Shomova, P. Shomov, V. Dostovalov, The use of heat pumps in gas processing plants. Abstracts and reports of the XV Minsk International Forum on Heat and Mass Transfer 3, 420–424 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Keppler, Absorption chillers as a contribution to a climate-friendly refrigeration supply regime: Factors of influence on their further diffusion, Journal of Cleaner Production 172, 1535–1544 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fedyukhin, I. Sultanguzin, S. Kurzanov, R. Belov, A. Bakulin, T. Shomova, The use of applied software to solve the problems of industrial heat power: a training manual (Moscow: MEI Publishing House, 88, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- THERMOFLEX. Fully Flexible Heat Balance Engineering Software, THERMOFLEX User’s Manual, Thermoflow, Inc. 3, 1139 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Alimgazin, S. Alimgazina, Prospects for the use of energy-saving heat pump technologies using alternative energy sources at the Aksu Ferroalloy Plant, a branch of Kazchrome TNK JSC, Bulletin of PSU named S. Toraigyrova, Series Power engineering 4, 35–38 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.