E3S Web Conf.
Volume 178, 2020High Speed Turbomachines and Electrical Drives Conference 2020 (HSTED-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||09 July 2020|
- Y.I. Soluyanov, A.I. Fedotov, A.R. Ahmetshin, Calculation of electrical loads of residential and public buildings based on actual data, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 643, article no. 012051. DOI 10.1088/1757-899X/643/1/012051 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Suslov, V. Piskunova, D. Gerasimov, E. Ukolova, A. Akhmetshin, P. Lombardi, P. Komarnicki, Development of the methodological basis of the simulation modelling of the multi-energy systems, International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019), E3S Web of Conferences 124, article no. 01049. DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/201912401049 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Mendeleev, G.E. Marin, A.R. Akhmetshin, The implementation and use of gas turbines with absorption refrigerating machine in the technological schemes of thermal power plants, 2019 International Multi-Conference on Industrial Engineering and Modern Technologies Publisher IEEE INSPEC, accession no. 19229407. DOI 10.1109/FarEastCon.2019.8934431 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Bakhteev, A. Fedotov, R. Misbakhov, The improving efficiency of electric receivers on the industrial enterprises in case of short-term power outages, Proceedings of the 2019 20th International Scientific Conference on Electric Power Engineering Ostrava Czech Republic, 347–352. DOI 10.1109/EPE.2019.8778181 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Gracheva, A.N. Alimova, Calculation methods and comparative analysis of losses of active and electric energy in low voltage devices, 2019 International Ural Conference on Electrical Power Engineering INSPEC, accession no. 19080057. DOI 10.1109/URALCON.2019.8877627 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Gracheva, A.N. Alimova, Calculating probability of faultless work of shop nets with the help of coefficients of ratio, 2019 International Russian Automation Conference INSPEC, accession no. 19090885. DOI 10.1109/RUSAUTOCON.2019.8867727 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Chubais, E.V. Ametistova, Yu.A. Udaltsova, Y.M. Urinson, Economics and management in the modern electric power industry of Russia (Moscow NP KONTs UES, 616, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 33073-2014, Electrical energy. Electromagnetic compatibility. Control and monitoring of the quality of electric energy in general-purpose power supply systems (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Zhelezko, Electricity losses. Reactive power. Electricity quality: A guide for practical calculations (Moscow ENAS, 456, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Danilov, K.V. Lototsky, Electric motors (Moscow Ed., 527, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Chernykh, Modeling of electrical devices in MATLAB, SimPowerSystems and Simulink (Moscow DMK Press, 288, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Kryuchkov, V.A. Starshinov, Yu.P. Gusev, M.V. Pirates, Transients in electric power systems (Moscow Publishing House MPEI, 416, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Mendeleev, Yu.Ya. Galitskiil, G.E. Marin, A.R. Akhmetshin, Study of the work and efficiency improvement of combined-cycle gas turbine plants, International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019) E3S Web of Conferences 124, article no. 05016. DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/201912405061 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Gracheva, O.V. Naumov, Evaluation criteria of contact group technical state concerning electrical appliances, International Journal of pharmacy and Technology 4, 27084–27091 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Monedero, C. Leon, J. Ropero, Classification of electrical disturbances in real time using nueral networks, IEEE Trans. Power Deliv, 1–9 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. José, G. De, A. Agüera-Pérez, J.C. PalomaresSalas, J.M. Sierra-Fernández, A. Moreno-Muñoz, A novel virtual instrument for power quality surveillance based in higher-order statistics and case-based reasoning, Mesurement 45, 1824–1835 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- International Conference on Renewable Energies and Power Quality (ICREPQ’17) Malaga (Spain), 4th to 6th April 2017, no. 15, Optimization of Residential Load Consumption during Energy Peaks using Smart Metering Rovan Refaat ElRazky, Ahmed Ali Daoud, Kamel El-serafi 227–232 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Junquera, J. García-Villalobos, I. Zamora, P. Eguía, J.I. San Martín, International conference on renewable energies and power quality (ICREPQ’17) Malaga (Spain), 4 th to 6 th April 2017, Renewable Energy and Power Quality Journal (RE&PQJ), no. 15, Home energy management systems and electric vehicles: challenges and opportunities, 334–339 (2017). ISSN: 2172-038X [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Gerasimenko, Transmission and distribution of electric energy: a manual (D: Phoenix Krasnoyarsk Publishing projects, 720, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Zobaa, Shady H.E. Abdel Aleem, Power Quality in Future Electrical Power Systems, The Institution of Engineering and Technology, 440 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.