E3S Web Conf.
Volume 178, 2020High Speed Turbomachines and Electrical Drives Conference 2020 (HSTED-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 July 2020|
- A.I. Eisenfeld, Methods for determining short circuits on overhead power lines using fixing devices (Moscow: Energiya, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Eisenfeld, G.M. Shalyt, Detection of places of short circuit on lines with branches, 2nd ed. (Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1988). [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Arzhannikov, Application of remote principle in the conditions of ground faults for relay protection, automation and devices for fault location on power lines: Thesis for the Dr. tech. sciences (Ivanovo, 1996). [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Arzhannikov, V.Yu. Lukoyanov, M.Sh. Misrikhanov, ed. V.A. Shuina, Location of short circuit on high-voltage power lines (Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Arzhannikov, A.M. Chukhin, Methods and devices for fault location on power lines (Moscow: NTF Energopress, 1998, Biblioteka electromontera, issue 3). [Google Scholar]
- O.O. Akhmedova, Refined algorithm for calculating the active resistance of overhead power line taking into account weather conditions, International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research 12, 3, 387-398 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- O.O. Akhmedova, Analysis of linear parameters of overhead power line taking into account the final conductivity of soil, Successes in modern science and education 4, 4, 130-132 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- O.O. Akhmedova, A.N. Shilin, Study of the influence of ambient conditions on the parameters of overhead power lines for adjusting the settings of relay protection systems in real time, Energy and Resource Saving: Industry and Transport 2, 19, 32-36 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Ollendorf. Erdstrome. (Berlin, 1928). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.Ya. Lyamets, V.A. Ilyin, N.V. Podshivalin, The software package for analysis of emergency processes and fault location to the power line, Elektrichestvo 12, 2-7 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Zakabunin, V.V. Vlezkov, L. Klenovaya, D.A. Abramov, Features of choice of ASKUE depending on the technology of grid construction, Vestnik RGAZU 31, 36, 24 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Rastorguev, Power cable monitoring and diagnostics, Vestnik RGAZU 31, 36, 43 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Kulikov, M.D. Obalin, Development of software to support decision-making in the elimination of damage on power lines, News of higher educational institutions, Electromechanics 2 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Butymov, A.S. Gaivoronsky, A.V. Purtov, A.L. Soloviev, A system for monitoring lightning discharges and fault location on overhead lines, Air lines 3, 37-42 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Kulikov, M.D. Obalin, The use of adaptive procedures in algorithms for fault location on power lines, Industrial Energy 12, 35-39 (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.