E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Environmental Ecology and Equipment|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Guo, S.Y. (2019) Research on product system optimization. Jilin People’s Press, Changchun. [Google Scholar]
- Kapkın E., Joines S., (2018) Aninvestigation into the relationship between product for mand perceived meanings, Int. J. Ind. Ergon. 67: 259-273 [Google Scholar]
- Karana E., Pedgley O., Rognoli V., (2015) On materials experience, Des. Issues 31: 16-27 [Google Scholar]
- Lore V.,Els D.B., Ingrid M., Elvin K. (2020) Materials & Design., 1-15 [Google Scholar]
- Piselli A., Baxter W., Simonato M., Del Curto B., Aurisicchio, M. (2018) Development and evaluation of a methodology to integrate technical and sensorial properties in ma- terials selection, Mater. Des. 153: 259-272 [Google Scholar]
- S. Wilkes, S. Wongsriruksa, P. Howes, R. Gamester, H. Witchel, M. Conreen, Z. Laughlin, M. Miodownik, (2016) Design tools for interdisciplinary translation of material experiences, Mater. Des. 90 1228-1237 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.