E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Ecology and Equipment|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Li Jun, Fu Yongling, Wang Zhanlin. Present development status and key technology research of airborne electro-hydrostatic actuation system [J]. Aeronautical Manufacturing Technology, 2005, 11:73-77. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Jiming, Fu Yongling, Li Jun, Gao Bo. Design, simulation and analysis of integrated electrical hydrostatic actuator [J]. Acta Aeronautica Et Astronautica Sinica, 2005 26 (1): 79-83. [Google Scholar]
- Kang Rongjie, Jiao Zongxia, Jean Charles Mare, Shang Yaoxing, Wu Shuai. Nonlinear block diagram model and robust control of electro-hydrostatic actuator [J]. Acta Aeronautica Et Astronautica Sinica, 2009 30 (3): 518-525. [Google Scholar]
- Li Weiyi, Cheng Yang. System design and simulation of electro-hydrostatic actuator [J]. Measurement & Control Technology, 2010 29 (11): 59-62. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yongfeng. Electrically powered actuation system design for long range wide body commercial aircraft [J]. Acta Aeronautica Et Astronautica Sinica, 2017, 38(S1):721531. [Google Scholar]
- Xia Liqun, Xie Zengrong. Research on civil aircraft actuator [C]. High Level Forum on Key Technologies of Large aircraft and 2007 academic conference of CAAC, Shenzhen, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Cai. Discussion on EHA/EBHA/EMA technology of civil aircraft [J]. Science & Technology Vision, 2017, 04:319. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.