E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Ecology and Equipment|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Luo Shi-jian, Zhang Yu-fei, BIAN Ze, et al. (2018). Research status and progress of bionic design for product shape. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 54 (21) : 138155. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiang-quan. (2006). Research on bionic design of product morphology. Cha-ngsha: Hunan University. [Google Scholar]
- MENG Ying-fang, GUO Chun-yan. (2006). Brain mechanism separation of implicit and explicit memory: an ERP study on face recognition. Journal of Psychology, (01): 15-21. [Google Scholar]
- RAND G, GREENE D, NOWAK A. (2012). Spontaneous Giving and Calculated Greed. Nature, (9): 427-430. [Google Scholar]
- Jiao Guangxia. (2010). Design and Research of Agricultural Vehicles Based on Kansei Engineering. Shandong University. [Google Scholar]
- XIE Wei, XIN Xiang-yang, Hu Wei-feng. (2015). Research status of implicit measurement methods for users in product design. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 32(02): 105. [Google Scholar]
- BRUNEL, F, TIE, B.C, & Greenwald, A.G. (2004). Is the Implicit Association Test a valid and valuable measure of implicit consumer social cognition?. Journal of Consumer Psychology, 14: 385-404. [Google Scholar]
- CAI Hua-jian. (2003). effect of implicit self-esteem and the relationship between implicit self-esteem and explicit self-esteem Journal of psychology, (06): 796-801. [Google Scholar]
- Fu Ya-nan. (2018). Influence of warning pictures on heroin abusers’ implicit attitude-s: Lanzhou: Northwest Normal University, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- HAO Hong-da, WANG Yong. (2013). Implicit association test and consumer psychology. Advances In Psychological Science, (10): 1865-1873. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Hong-lei. (2015). Research on bionic design of product form under the constraint of topological properties. Wuxi: Jiangnan university. [Google Scholar]
- TIAN Shao-xu, SHEN Pin-pin, GUO Yu-zhu. (2015). Color emotion research based on eye movement tracking technology. Journal of Communication University of China, (6): 70-76. [Google Scholar]
- A.G GREENWALD, D.E MCGHEE, J.L.K. SCHW-ARTZ. (1998). Measuring Individua-l Differences in Implicit Cognition: The Implicit Association Test. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 74: 181-198. [Google Scholar]
- CAI Hua-jian. (2003). Introduction to implicit association test proposed by GREENWALD. Advances In Psychological Science, 11 (3) :339-344. [Google Scholar]
- LI Yang, FU Guo-qun. (2018). A study on stereotypes of China’s post-80s and post-90s generation based on IAT. Management Review, 30 (08): 138-152. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.