E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Ecology and Equipment|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Papagiannidis, S., See-To, E., & Bourlakis, M. (2014). Virtual test-driving: The impact of simulated products on purchase intention. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 21 (5), 877-887. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Lei, Ge Weimin, Li Lingling, & Zhong Shujin. Summary of Definition, Category, Method and Development Trend of Industrial Design. Mechanical Design (8), 101-105. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Shijian & Zhu Shangshang. (2010). Experience and Product Innovation Design. Machinery Industry Press. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, M.Q., Lin, L., Chen, Z.A., Wu, L., & Guo, Z.E. (2020). Research on the construction method of kansei image prediction model based on cognition of EEG and ET. International Journal on Interactive Design and Manufacturing (IJIDeM), 1-21. [Google Scholar]
- Su Jianning, Liu Tingting, & Wang Peng. Research on Usability Evaluation of Product Modeling Design Based on Naive Bayesian Method. Mechanical Design, V.33; No. 316 (2), 108-111. [Google Scholar]
- Lin, L., Guo, Z.E., & Yang, M.Q. (2020). Current Research Situation and Trend of Product Image-based Modelling Optimization. Packaging Engineering, 41 (02), 65-79. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Fanglan, Yang Minglang, & Liu Weidong. (2014). Evaluation of Automobile Form Design Scheme Based on Fuzzy Topsis Method. Computer Integrated Manufacturing System (02), 54-61. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Bangbei, Guo Gang, Wang Kai, Lin Li, Zhou Jing, & Fan Xuan, et al. (2015). User Experience Selection of Automobile Industry Design Combined with Eye Movement and EEG. Computer Integrated Manufacturing System, 21 (6). [Google Scholar]
- Picton, T.W. (1992). The P300 wave of the human event-related potential. Journal of clinical neurophysiology, 9 (4), 456-479. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Cheng, Chen Chen, & Tang Zhichuan. Research on Product Image Reasoning Model Based on EEG. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 54 (23), 126-136. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Qicai, Yu Weidong, Chen Kemin, & Zhang Zhongwei. (2014). Human Tactile Perception and Brain Cognition of Fabric Stimulation. International Journal of Medical Radiology (4), 323-327. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.