E3S Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20202020 International Conference on Environment and Water Resources Engineering (EWRE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental and Industrial Design|
|Published online||23 July 2020|
- Xianzhong, L. (2019) Probing and Practice of “Bauhaus Ideas” in Contemporary Education of Industrial Design. J. Furniture & Interior Design., 10: 70-72. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, X. (2017) The Study of Product Design “Progressive Project-Based Learning” Teaching Model. (Master Thesis) Jiangnan University, China. pp. 12-15. [Google Scholar]
- Heping, L. (2008) Thoughts on Contemporary Chinese Design Education. J. Art Education., 08: 56. [Google Scholar]
- Sheng, W., Xinmin, P. (2018) German dual system and open teaching in vocational colleges. J. Hebei Normal University (Educational Science Edition)., 03: 65-68. [Google Scholar]
- Hao, CH. (2019) Innovation and Practice of the Product Design Teaching. J. Art & Design., 09: 124-125. [Google Scholar]
- Mingyang, S. (2014) Research into Automotive Modular Design. (Master Thesis) Jilin University, China. pp. 17-20. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.