E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- G. Martínez-Rodríguez, A.L. Fuentes-Silva, J.R. Lizárraga-Morazán, M. Picón-Núñez, Energies 12, 570 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- METEONORM V188.8.131.52631 software [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Duffie, W.A. Beckman, Solar Engineering of Thermal Processes (Hoboken: John Wiley & Sons, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- K.G.T. Hollands, T.E. Unny, G.D. Raithby, L. Konicek, ASME J. Heat Transfer 98, 189-193 (1976) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EES, Engineering Equation Solver, academic licence, V10.055-3D [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.