E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- J. H. Nord, A. Koohang, J. Paliszkiewicz, The Internet of Things: Review and theoretical framework, Expert Systems With Applications, 133 (2019) 97–108, doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2019.05.014 [Google Scholar]
- S. R. Shinde, A. H. Karode and S. R. Suralkar, Review on-IOT Based Environment Monitoring System, International Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering and Technology, 8(2), 2017, pp. 103-108. http://www.iaeme.com/IJECET/issues.asp?JType=IJECET&VType=8&IType=2 [Google Scholar]
- A. Al-Fuqaha, M. Guizani, M. Mohammadi, M. Aledhari and M. Ayyash, “Internet of Things: A Survey on Enabling Technologies, Protocols, and Applications,” in IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, Vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 2347-2376, Fourthquarter 2015, doi: 10.1109/COMST.2015.2444095. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Gubbi, R. Buyya, S. Marusic, and M. Palaniswami, “Internet of Things (IoT): A vision, architectural elements, and future directions,” Future Generation Computer Systems, Vol. 29, No. 7, pp. 1645-1660, 2013/09/01/2013, doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.future.2013.01.010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Tang, D. R. Shelden, C. M. Eastman, P. Pishdad-Bozorgi, and X. Gao, “A review of building information modeling (BIM) and the internet of things (IoT) devices integration: Present status and future trends,” Automation in Construction, Vol. 101, pp. 127-139, 2019/05/01/2019, doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.autcon.2019.01.020. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fanger P.O (1970), Thermal Comfort. Analysis and Applications in Environmental Engineering. Published in the United States by McGraw-Hill Book Company 1972. Originally presented as the author’s thesis, Danmarks Teknishe Højskole 1970 [Google Scholar]
- ComfortSense, measurement system, developed by Dantec Dynamics, https://www.dantecdynamics.com/solutions-applications/solutions/thermal-comfort/comfortsense/, (accessed Mai 2020) [Google Scholar]
- I. Udrea, V. Badescu, Usage of solar shading devices to improve the thermal comfort in summer in a Romanian PassivHaus, Simulation: Transactions of the Society for Modeling and Simulation International 1–16, (2019), DOI: 10.1177/0037549719887790 [Google Scholar]
- DHT 22, temperature-humidity sensor, https://www.adafruit.com/product/385, (accessed March 2020) [Google Scholar]
- BMP180, Barometric Pressure/Temperature/Altitude Sensor, https://www.adafruit.com/product/1603, (accessed March 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Raspberry Pi4, desktop computer, https://www.raspberrypi.org/products/raspberry-pi-4-model-b/, (accessed March 2020)ThingSpeak (2020), IoT Analytics Platform, https://thingspeak.com/, (accessed March 2020) [Google Scholar]
- ThingSpeak (2020), IoT Analytics Platform, https://thingspeak.com/, (accessed March 2020) [Google Scholar]
- ISO-7330, (2005), International Standard ISO 7330: Ergonomic of the thermal environment Analytical determination and interpretation of thermal comfort using calculation of the PMV and PPD indices and local thermal comfort criteria. [Google Scholar]
- Webb, A. L. (2012), Mapping Comfort: An Analysis Method for Understanding Diversity in the Thermal Environment, Master in Science in Architecture Studies at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology [Google Scholar]
- Raspbian (2020), official supported operating system for Raspberry Pi, https://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/raspbian/, (accessed March 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Environmental design, CIBSE Guide A, The Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers London, The Yale Press Ltd, Norwood, London SE25 5LY, ISBN 0 900953 96 9, (1999) Carte, unde in cap Appendix 1.A1: Determination of predicted mean vote (PMV) am gasit programul recomandat de ISO 7730 reformulat si cu greseli corectate. [Google Scholar]
- F.R.A. Alfano, B. I. Palella, G. Riccio, Notes on the Calculation of the PMV index by means of Apps, 71st Conference of the Italian Thermal Machines Engineering Association, ATI2016, 14-16 September 2016, Turin, Italy, published in Energy Procedia 101 (2016) 249–256 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- JAVA applet for ISO 7730, ISO 7730 Ergonomics of the thermal environment. Analytical determination and interpretation of thermal comfort using calculation of the PMV and PPD indices and local thermal comfort, PMV 2008 ver. 1.0, Ingvar Holmer, http://www.eat.lth.se/fileadmin/eat/Termisk_miljoe/PMV-PPD.html, (accessed March 2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. Hoyt, S. Schiavon, F. Tartarini, T. Cheung, K. Steinfeld, A. Piccioli, and D. Moon, 2019, CBE Thermal Comfort Tool. Center for the Built Environment, University of California Berkeley, https://comfort.cbe.berkeley.edu/EN, (accessed March 2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.