E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- Forouharmajd F, Yadegari M, Ahmadvand M, Forouharmajd F, Pourabdian S. Handarm Vibration Effects on Performance, Tactile Acuity, and Temperature of Hand. J Med Signals Sens. 2017; 7(4): 252‐260. [Google Scholar]
- Vladimir Šinik, Željko Despotović, Slobodan Janković, “Exposure to hand-arm vibration, tools for calculating daily exposures and measurment”, V International Conference „Ecology of Urban Areas“ 2016, Zrenjanin, 30 september, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2002/44/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 June 2002 on the minimum health and safety requirements regarding the exposure of workers to the risks arising from physical agents (vibration) (sixteenth individual Directive within the meaning of Article 16 (1) of Directive 89/391/EEC) [Google Scholar]
- EN ISO 5349 Mechanical vibrationMeasurement and evaluation of human exposure to hand-transmitted vibration. [Google Scholar]
- Monarca D., Biondi P., Cecchini M., Santi M., Guerrieri M., Colantoni A., Colopardi F., Transmission of vibrations from portable agricultural machinery to the Hand-Arm System (HAV): risk assessment and definition of exposure time for daily action and exposure limits, International Conference: September 15-17, 2008 Ragusa – Italy, “Innovation Technology to Empower Safety, Health and Welfare in Agriculture and Agro-food Systems” [Google Scholar]
- Sorica E., Vladut V., Cardei P., Sorica C., Bracacescu C., 2017. Comparative analysis of the noise and vibration transmitted to the operator by a brush cutter, Acoustics and Vibration of Mechanical Structures—AVMS-2017: Proceedings of the 14th AVMS Conference, pp. 165-172. [Google Scholar]
- Búrdalo Salcedo G., Ortiz E., et. al. (2014). Hand-Arm Vibration (HAV) produced by pneumatics screwdrivers used in a wind power company, International Symposium on Occupational Safety and Hygiene – SHO 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Vasilescu G. D., Ghicioi E., Simion S., Pasculescu V. (2013). Model for Forecasting the Exposure Risk of Workers to Hand-Arm Occupational Vibrations. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 430, 276–280. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EN ISO 22867 – Forestry and gardening machinery. Vibration test code for portable hand-held machines with internal combustion engines. Vibration on the handles. [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.