E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- A. Istudor et al, Final bread dough fermentation – requirements, conditions, equipment. A short review, INMA-TEH, (2017), pp. 519-526; [Google Scholar]
- P. Shah, G. Campbell, S. McKee, & C. Rielly, Proving of bread dough: modelling the growth of individual bubbles. Transactions of the Institution of Chemical Engineers, Part C, 76, (1998), pp. 73-79; [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Voicu, Procese şi utilaje pentru panificaţie, E. Bren, Bucureşti, (1999); [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Hoseney, Principles of cereal science and technology, 2nd ed., Minnesota, USA: AACC Inc., (1998); [Google Scholar]
- M.G Scanlon, M.C. Zghal, Bread properties and crumb structure, FRI, 34, (2001), pp. 841-864; [Google Scholar]
- A. Istudor, G. Voicu et. al, Evaluation of wheat dough fermentation process using a reactor and mathematical modelling, SGEM, 18, (2018), pp. 161-168; [Google Scholar]
- I. Svec, M. Hruskova, Wheat flour fermentation study, CJFS, 22, 2004, pp. 17-23; [Google Scholar]
- A. Ktenioudaki, F. Butler, E. Gallagher, Dough characteristics of Irish wheat varieties II. Aeration profile and baking quality. LWT-FST, 44, 2011, pp. 602-610; [Google Scholar]
- J. Šavel, P. Košin, A. Brož, Calculation of pressure growth during fermentation in a closed container, Kvasny prum 9, 60, (2014), pp 233-238; [Google Scholar]
- G. E. Rattin, J. M. Faubion, C.E. Walker, A.L. Mense, Measuring yeast CO2 production with the Risograph, CFW, 54, 6, (2009), pp: 261-265; [Google Scholar]
- *** STAS 91/1983, available at http://www.rompan.ro/analize-de-laborator/, accessed in 22.03.2020. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.