E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- Sequencing Batch Reactor. The International Water association publishing. URL: https://www.iwapublishing.com/news/sequencing-batch-reactor [Google Scholar]
- Sequencing Batch Reactor Design and Operational Considerations. New England Interstate Water pollution Control commission. September 2005; 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Panova, I. Noiberg, Ecology Production, 6, 58-61 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. George, B. Franklin, S. David, Wastewater Engineering Treatment and Reuse (2003) [Google Scholar]
- T. H. Quan, N. X. Quyet, E. S. Gogina, Construction Formation of the environment of vital activity: International interuniversity science.-prakt. conf. students, undergraduates, 1093-1096 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Summary report Sequencing Batch Reactor. United States Environmental Protection Angecy EPA/625/8-86/011. 1986. [Google Scholar]
- N. Makisha, D. Semenova, MATEC Web of Conferences, 144, 04016 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- O. Ruzhitskaya, E. Gogina, V. Shmalko, (2018), MATEC Web of Conferences, 178, 09015 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Biological nutrient removal (BNR) Operation in Wastewater treatment plants: Manual of Practice No. 29. Water Environment Federation, 2005. Chapter 22. [Google Scholar]
- T. H. Quan, E. Gogina, IPB&KU International symposium on Education and Research in Global Environment Studies in Asia, Bogor, 25 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. R. Kokare, S. Chakraborty, A. N. Khopade, K. R. Mahadik, Indian J Biotechnol. 8, 159-168 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Nitrification and Denitrification. Michigan Department of Environmental Quality Operator Training and Certification Unit: Online Training Course for Municipal & Industrial Wastewater. [Google Scholar]
- U. V. Voronov, S. V. Yakovlev, Wastewater and Wastewater treatment. (Мoscow, MGSU Publishing house ASV, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Henze, W. Gujer, T. Mino, M. Loosdrecht, IWA Publishing in its Scientific and Technical Report series (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater. 20th ed. Baltimore, American Public Health Association, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Unified methods for Examination of Water Quality. Part 1 Methods of chemical analysis of water. Vol. 1 Basic methods. Moscow, Council for Mutual Economic Assistance Publ., 1987; 1244. (rus.). [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Yakovlev, Т.А. Karuhina, Biochemical wastewater treatment (Moscow, Stroyizdat Publ., 1980). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.