E3S Web Conf.
Volume 180, 20209th International Conference on Thermal Equipments, Renewable Energy and Rural Development (TE-RE-RD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- N. Høiby, APMIS, 125, 272-275 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. R. Kokare, S. Chakraborty, A. N. Khopade, K. R. Mahadik, Indian J Biotechnol. 8, 159-168 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kulakov, N. Makisha, MATEC Web of Conferences, 112, 10019 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- T. George, B. Franklin, S. David, Wastewater Engineering Treatment and Reuse (2003) [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Panova, I. Noiberg, Ecology Production, 6, 58-61 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Sequencing Batch Reactor [Electronic resource] // IWA the International water Association Publishing. URL: https://www.iwapublishing.com/news/sequencing-batch-reactor. [Google Scholar]
- R. F. Poltak, Sequencing Batch Reactor Design and Operational Considerations (2005) [Google Scholar]
- L. Hernández et al. Water, 2, 155-169 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Primer for Municipal Wastewater Treatment Systems. United States Environmental Protection Agency, 2004. EPA 832-R-04-001 [Google Scholar]
- Summary report SBR. United States Environmental Protection Agency, 1986. EPA/625/8-86/011 [Google Scholar]
- E. F. Barth, Implementation of Sequencing Batch Reactors for municipal treatment. (1983) [Google Scholar]
- T. Ha Quan, E. Gogina, E3S Web Conf., 97, 01017 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Ha Quan, E. Gogina, Vestnik MGSU, 5, 589-602 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Lenore, G. Arnold, E. Andrew, Standard Methods of the Examination of Water and Wastewater (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Unified methods for Examination of Water Quality. Part 1 Methods of chemical analysis of water. Vol. 1 Basic methods. Moscow, Council for Mutual Economic Assistance Publ., 1987; 1244. (rus.). [Google Scholar]
- M. Henze, W. Gujer, T. Mino, M. Loosdrecht, IWA Publishing in its Scientific and Technical Report series (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Biological Nutrient Removal Processes. Operation of Municipal Wastewater Treatment Plants. Water Environment Federation, 2007. Vol. 2. [Google Scholar]
- Nitrification Denitrification. Michigan Department of Environmental Quality Operator Training and Certification Unit. [Google Scholar]
- S. Morling, Vatten, 64, 121-128 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- X. Song et al. AIP Conference Proceedings, 040021 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.