E3S Web Conf.
Volume 181, 20202020 5th International Conference on Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering (ICSREE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power and Energy Engineering|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- E. Asadi, M.G. Silva, C.H. Antunes, L. Dias, Multi- objective optimization for building retrofit strategies: a model and an application, Energy and Buildings 41 (2012) 81–87. [Google Scholar]
- DOE, Buildings Energy Data Book, Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, U.S. Department of Energy, Washington, DC, USA (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat. Final energy consumption, EU-28, 2012.<ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics- explained/index.php/Consumption_of_energy> [Google Scholar]
- European Union. Directive 2010/31/EU of the European parliament and the council of 19 May 2010 on the energy performance of buildings. Off J Eur Union 2010;L 153:13–35. [Google Scholar]
- T Hong, C Koo, J Kim, M Lee, K Jeong. A review on sustainable construction management strategies for monitoring, diagnosing, and retrofitting the building’s dynamic energy performance: focused on the operation and maintenance phase. Applied Energy 2015; 155:671–707. [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Baek, S.H. Park, Changes in renovation policies in the era of sustainability, Energy and Buildings 47 (2012) 485–496. Australian firms, Energy Policy 28 (2000) 867–876. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Resuli, S Dervishi. Thermal performance of cultural heritage italian housing in Albania. In: Proceedings of the 6th International Building Physics Conference, IBPC 2015, Torino, pp. 753–758. [Google Scholar]
- R. Belba, S. Dervishi. Thermal performance analysis of traditional housing in Albania. 7th International Building Physics Conference, IBPC2018, 2018, p: 1485 – 1490, Syracuse, NY, USA. [Google Scholar]
- R. Brecani, S. Dervishi. Thermal and energy performance evaluation of underground bunkers: An adaptive reuse approach. Sustainable Cities and Society 46 (2019) 101444 [Google Scholar]
- F. Flourentzou, C.A. Roulet, Elaboration of retrofit scenarios, Energy and Buildings 34 (2002) 185–192. [Google Scholar]
- F. Ardente, M. Beccali, M. Cellura, M. Mistretta, Energy and environmental benefits in public buildings as a result of retrofit actions, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 15 (2011) 460–470. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Kaleci, S. Dervishi. Implementation Challenges to the Adaptive Reuse of a Heritage Building in Tirana, Albania. In: Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference in Architecture and Urban Design Epoka University ICAUD 2014, pp. 1–10, Tirana, Albania. [Google Scholar]
- V. Richalet, F.P. Neirac, F. Tellez, J. Marco, J.J. Bloem, HELP (house energy labelling procedure): methodology and present results, Energy and Buildings 33 (2001) 229–233. [Google Scholar]
- B. Poel, G.V. Cruchten, C.A. Balaras, Energy performance assessment of existing dwellings, Energy and Buildings 39 (2007) 393–403. [Google Scholar]
- O. Mejri, E.P.D. Barrio, N. Ghrab-Morcos, Energy performance assessment of occupied buildings using model identification techniques, Energy and Buildings 43 (2011) 285–299. [Google Scholar]
- Y.H. Song, Y. Akashi, J.J. Yee, A development of easy-to-use tool for fault detection and diagnosis in building air-conditioning systems, Energy and Buildings 40 (2008) 71–82. [Google Scholar]
- A Trianni, E Cagno, A De Donatis. A framework to characterize energy efficiency measures. Appl Energy 2014; 118:207–20. [Google Scholar]
- J Katunska, J Oberleova, A Rusnak, S Toth. Diagnosis of elected industrial hall object and idea for its reconstruction. Adv. Mater Res 2014; 1057:19–26. [Google Scholar]
- D. Chinese, G Nardin, O Saro. Multi-criteria analysis for the selection of space heating systems in an industrial building. Energy 2011; 36(1):556–65. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Caputo, P.M. Pelagagge. Upgrading mixed ventilation systems in industrial conditioning. Appl Therm Eng 2009; 29(14):3204–11. [Google Scholar]
- Meteonorm n.d. https://http://www.meteonorm.com/ [Google Scholar]
- Design builder n.d. http://https://www.designbuilder.com/https://www.designbuilder.com/software/product-overview (Accessed February 2, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.