E3S Web Conf.
Volume 181, 20202020 5th International Conference on Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering (ICSREE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Power and Energy Engineering|
|Published online||24 July 2020|
- Caldera, U., and Breyer, C., 2018. The role that battery and water storage play in Saudi Arabia’s transition to an integrated 100% renewable energy power system. Journal of Energy Storage, 17, pp.299–310. [Google Scholar]
- Boretti, A., 2019, Energy storage needs for an Australian National Electricity Market grid without combustion fuels, Energy Storage. Energy Storage. First Published: 6 October 2019. DOI:10.1002/est2.92 [Google Scholar]
- Boretti, A., High-frequency standard deviation of the capacity factor of renewable energy facilities - part 1: solar photovoltaic, Energy Storage. First Published: 21 October 2019. DOI:10.1002/est2.101 [Google Scholar]
- Boretti, A., High-frequency standard deviation of the capacity factor of renewable energy facilities - part 2: wind, Energy Storage. Energy Storage, Volume 1, Issue 6, 2019, e100. DOI:10.1002/est2.100 [Google Scholar]
- Boretti, A., Cost, and Production of Solar Thermal and Solar Photovoltaics Power Plants in the United States, Renewable Energy Focus. 26:93–99 (2018). doi.org/10.1016/j.ref.2018.07.002 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Boretti, A. Perspectives of production of hydrogen for export from wind and solar energy, natural gas, and coal in Australia, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, in press. [Google Scholar]
- anero.id/energy/solar-energy/ [Google Scholar]
- anero.id/energy/rooftop-solar-energy [Google Scholar]
- anero.id/energy/battery-storage-energy [Google Scholar]
- anero.id/energy [Google Scholar]
- aemo.com.au/energy-systems/electricity/national-electricity-market-nem/nem-forecasting-and-planning/forecasting-and-planning-data/nem-electricity-demand-forecasts/2017-electricity-forecasting-insights/key-component-consumption-forecasts/rooftop-pv-and-battery-storage [Google Scholar]
- https://www.anu.edu.au/news/all-news/anu-finds-530000-potential-pumped-hydro-sites-worldwide [Google Scholar]
- Lu, B., Stocks, M., Blakers, A. and Anderson, K., Geographic information system algorithms to locate prospective sites for pumped hydro energy storage. Applied Energy, 222, pp.300–312 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- W. Al-Kouz, J. Nayfeh, and A. Boretti, Enclosed trough concentrated solar power plant with thermal energy storage and once-through saltwater condenser in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia, Energy Storage. [Google Scholar]
- W. Al-Kouz, J. Nayfeh, and A. Boretti, Design of a parabolic trough concentrated solar power plant in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia, 6th International Conference on Renewable Energy Technologies (ICRET 2020). Perth, Australia, January 8–10, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Al-Bashir, A., Al-Dweri, M., Al-Ghandoor, A., Hammad, B. and Al-Kouz, W., Analysis of Effects of Solar Irradiance, Cell Temperature and Wind Speed on Photovoltaic Systems Performance. International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2020, 10(1),pp.353–359. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Al-Kouz, W., Al-Dahidi, S., Hammad, B. and Al-Abed, M., Modeling, and analysis framework for investigating the impact of dust and temperature on PV systems’ performance and optimum cleaning frequency. Applied Sciences, 2019, 9(7), p.1397. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nader, N., Al-Kouz, W., and Al-Dahidi, S., Assessment of Existing Photovoltaic System with Cooling and Cleaning System: Case Study at Al-Khobar City. Processes, 2020, 8(1), p.9. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- news.energysage.com/how-much-does-the-average-solar-panel-installation-cost-in-the-u-s/ [Google Scholar]
- https://www.eia.gov/electricity/annual/html/epa_08_04.htm [Google Scholar]
- https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2019/03/amnesty-challenges-industry-leaders-to-clean-up-their-batteries/ [Google Scholar]
- https://www.wired.co.uk/article/lithium-batteries-environment-impact [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.