E3S Web Conf.
Volume 182, 20202020 10th International Conference on Power, Energy and Electrical Engineering (CPEEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Advanced Power Generation Technology and Application|
|Published online||31 July 2020|
- Q.W. Ran, Y.Z. Shan, Q. Wang, et al., Wavelet neural network-PARIMA method for short-term load forecasting of power system, Chinese journal of electrical engineering 23(3), 38-42 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Du, Z. Guo, L.Z. lu, et al., Overview of short-term power system load forecasting methods, Technology and market 5, 339-340 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Alberg, M. Last, Short-Term Load Forecasting in Smart Meters with Sliding Window-Based ARIMA Algorithms, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ghelardoni, A. Ghio, D. Anguita, Energy Load Forecasting Using Empirical Mode Decomposition and Support Vector Regression, IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid 4(1), 549-556 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Fiot, F. Dinuzzo, Electricity Demand Forecasting by Multi-Task Learning, IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 1-1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Jetcheva, M. Majidpour, W.P. Chen, Neural network model ensembles for building-level electricity load forecasts, Energy and Buildings 84, 214-223 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ku, R. Goomer, A.K. Singh, Long Short Term Memory Recurrent Neural Network (LSTM-RNN) Based Workload Forecasting Model For Cloud Datacenters, Procedia Computer Science 125, 676-682 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y.H. Zhang, C.M. Qiu, X. He, et al., A Short-Term Load Forecasting Based on LSTM Neural Network[J], Electric Power Information & Communication Technology, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F. Rosenblatt, Perceptron Simulation Experiments, Proceedings of the Ire 48(3), 301-309 (1960) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Elman. Finding structure in time, Cognitive Science 14(2), 179-211 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hochreiter, J. Schmidhuber, Flat Minima 9(1), 1 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- G. Gelly, J.L. Gauvain, Optimization of RNN- Based Speech Activity Detection, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Audio Speech & Language Processing 99, 1 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- K. Kang, H.B. Sun, C.K. Zhang, et al., Short-term electrical load forecasting method based on stacked auto-encoding and GRU neural network, Evolutionary Intelligence, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z.Y. Tian, M.L. Zhang, R. Zhao. Identification and correction of abnormal load data in short-term power load forecasting. Jilin electric power 6, 25-27 (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.