E3S Web Conf.
Volume 182, 20202020 10th International Conference on Power, Energy and Electrical Engineering (CPEEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advanced Power Generation Technology and Application|
|Published online||31 July 2020|
- B. Ekasingh” C. Sungkapitux, J. Kitchaicharoen, and P. Suebpongsang, Competitive Commercial Agriculture in the Northeast of Thailand. A World Bank Research Publication, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Commercem The export production from export structure of Thailand, (2009). [Online] Avaliable: http://www2.ops3.moc.go.thiexport!recode export! [20 July 2010] [Google Scholar]
- Thailand Biomass Potential Study Report 2010, Department of Alternative Energy Development [Google Scholar]
- Prakobboon N, Vahdati M. Review of the potential for co-firing of cassava rhizome for generating heat and power in cassava-based bio-ethanol plant in Thailand. International Journal of Biomass and Renewables, 2(2):14-22. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Punnarapong P, Promwungkwa A, Tippayawong N. Development and performance evaluation of a biomass gasification system for ceramic firing process. Energy Procedia, 110:53-58. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Jaroenkhasemmeesuk C, Tippayawong N. Technical and economic analysis of a biomass pyrolysis plant. Energy Procedia, 79:950-955. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Tippayawong KY, Tippayawong N. Fuel recovery from thermal processing of post-consumer footwear waste. Energy Engineering, 114(3):7-16 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Wongsiriamnuay T, Tippayawong N. Effect of densification parameters on property of maize residue pellets. Biosystems Engineering, 139:111-120 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Malek K, de la Seigliere C, Fernandez C, Swaminathan M, Sebastian A, Arora D. Green coal: a new energy source from leaves. Energy Procedia, 100:484-491. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Pattiya A, Titiloye JO, Bridgwater A. Evaluation of catalytic pyrolysis of cassava rhizome by principal component analysis. Fuel, 89:244-253. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- The report on the agricultural economy of Thailand in 2017, Agricultural Information Center, Agricultural Economics Office [Google Scholar]
- E1617-09 Standard Practice for Reporting Particle Size Characterization Data. Book of Standards Volume: 14.02. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM E1755-01-Standard Test Method for Ash in Biomass. Book of Standards Volume: 11.06. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D2015-00 Standard Test Method for Gross Calorific Value of Coal and Coke by the Adiabatic Bomb Calorimeter. [Google Scholar]
- APHA, American Public Health Association, Standard Methods for the Exam- ination of Water and Wastewater, Method 4500-Cl B, twentieth ed., Water Environment Federation, American Water Works Association, Washington DC, USA, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pattyia, Thermochemical characterization of agricultural wastes from Thai cassava plantations, Energy Sources, Part A Recover. Util. Environ. Eff. 33 (8) (2011) 691-701, http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/15567030903228922. [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Lavric, A.A. Konnov, J. De Ruyck, Dioxin levels in wood combustionda review, Biomass Bioenergy 26 (2) (2004) 115-145, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0961-9534(03)00104-1. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Obernberger, T. Brunner, G. B€arnthaler, Chemical properties of solid bio-fuels significance and impact, Biomass Bioenergy 30 (11) (2006) 973-982 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.biombioe.2006.06.011. [Google Scholar]
- S. Arvelakis, H. Gehrmann, M. Beckman, E. Koukios, Studying the ash behav-iour of agricultural residues using thermal analysis, J. Therm. Analysis Calorim. 72 (2003) 1019-1030. [Google Scholar]
- T.R. Miles, J.R. Miles, L.L. Baxter, R.W. Bryers, B.M. Jenkins, L.L. Oden, Boilerde posits from firing biomass fuels, Biomass Bioenergy 10 (2) (1996) 125-138, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/0961-9534(95)00067-4. [Google Scholar]
- J. Goldemberg, S.T. Coelho, Renewable energydtraditional biomass vs. mod- ern biomass, Energy Policy 32 (6):711-714, (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.