E3S Web Conf.
Volume 185, 20202020 International Conference on Energy, Environment and Bioengineering (ICEEB 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chemical Engineering and Food Biotechnology|
|Published online||01 September 2020|
- Zhang H.X., Su G.X, Zhang N. (2018)Magnesium hydroxide surface modification and application in high density polyethylene.E.P.application,7:117–121 [Google Scholar]
- Tang X.Q., Ren B., Li B. (2018) Effect of Magnesium Hydroxide Surface Modification on Properties of Flame Retardant PA6 Composites.Application of Engineering Plastics, 12: 42–47. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Y, Wang H, Su Y. (2008) Influence of magnesium source on the crystallization behaviors of magnesium hydroxide.Journal of Crystal Growth, 16:3771–3778 [Google Scholar]
- Li Y.D., Sui M. (2000) preparation of Mg (OH)2 Nanorods.Adv. Mater, 12: 818–821 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Q.,LiC.H.,G M. (2014)Hydrothermal syn- thesis of hexagonal magnesium hydroxide nanoflakes. Material Research Bulletin 51: 35–39. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang S.L., Yang X.X., Wang F., Song Z.J. (2019) Effect of Modified Hydrotalcites on Flame Retardancy and Physical Properties of Paper .Bioresources. 14:3991–4005. [Google Scholar]
- Wang L, Li B, Hu Z. (2013) Effect of nickel on the properties of composites composed of layered double hydroxides and ethylene vinyl acetate copolymer. Applied Clay Science, 72:138–146. [Google Scholar]
- Kalali E. N, Wang X., Wang D.Y. (2015) Functionalized layered double hydroxide-based epoxy nanocomposites with improved flame retardancy and mechanical properties[J]. Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 3:6819–6826. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.