E3S Web Conf.
Volume 186, 20202020 The 3rd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Green Energy (CEEGE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronics and Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||24 August 2020|
- ‘World Market Update 2012’, (2013), Navigant Research, Copenhagen, Denmark. [Google Scholar]
- IEA Wind Task 19 Available Technologies report of Wind Energy in Cold Climates (2016). [Google Scholar]
- http://mstudioblackboard.tudelft.nl/duwind/Wind%2 0energy%20online%20reader/Static_pages/wake_ef fect.htm [Google Scholar]
- Katic, I., Højstrup, J., Jensen, N.O. ‘A Simple Model for Cluster Efficiency’, (1986) EWEC Proceedings, Rome, Italy. [Google Scholar]
- Larsen, G.C., ‘A Simple Wake Calculation Procedure’, (1988), Risø National Laboratory: Denmark. [Google Scholar]
- Ishihara, T., A. Yamaguchi, and Y. Fujino. ‘Development of a New Wake Model Based on a Wind Tunnel Experiment’. Wind Power, (2004), http://windeng.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/ishihara/e/. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.