E3S Web Conf.
Volume 187, 2020The 13th Thai Society of Agricultural Engineering International Conference (TSAE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy and Environment|
|Published online||08 September 2020|
- Department of Agricultural Extension, (DOAE).Report, 31. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.Saruno. Plant production according to the sufficiency economy philosophy. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Pituya, T. Sriburi, and S. Wijitkosum. Eng J. 2, 6. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Singh, M. Camps-Arbestain, J. Lehmann. Biochar: A Guide to Analytical Methods, 23. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- International Biochar Initiative. Standardized Product definition and product testing guidelines for biochar that is used in soil. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Singh, V.C. Kalia. Pyrolysis of Biomass Waste Biomass Management-A Holistic Approach (215-229). (Springer, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Tenenbaum. Environmental health perspectives, 117 (2),A70. (2009) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Carter, S.Shackley, S.Sohi, T.B Suy, S.Haefele. Agronomy, 3(2), 404–418. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- JRC, IES. ILCD Handbook. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. Sriburi. Characterization of bio-activated carbon from wood chips before soil quality improvement, in Proceeding on natural resource management and quality of life development of people along the lineRoyal initiative. 26 August 2011, the Royal Development Study Center for the development of sand lottery results due to the royal initiative, Phetchaburi, Thailand. 1-19. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Daosukho, A. Kongkeaw and U.Oengeaw,Bulletin of Applied science, 1(1), 133–141. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D3174-12(2018, ASTM International (West Conshohocken, PA, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D3175-20, ASTM International (West Conshohocken, PA, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D3172-13, ASTM International (West Conshohocken, PA, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D4607-14, ASTM International West Conshohocken, PA, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- F. Verheijen, S. Jeffery, A.C. Bastos, M. Van der Velde, I.Diafas. EUR 24099 EN. (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.