E3S Web Conf.
Volume 187, 2020The 13th Thai Society of Agricultural Engineering International Conference (TSAE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy and Environment|
|Published online||08 September 2020|
- V. Belessiotis, E. Delyannis, Eng. 85 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- SME Knowledge center, Available at: https://www.sme.go.th/upload/mod_download/download-20181005083327.pdf. (2018) Accessed on 15 December 2019. [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Sontakke, S.P. Salve, Sol. Eng. 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Borompichaichartkul, KMUTT. J. 35 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Chunsri, SWU. J. 12 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Aritesty, D. Wulandani, Eng. Proc. 47 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Achariyaviriya, P. Chunkeaw, A. Achariyaviriya, Development of honey bananas dryer using biomass energy, in Proceedings of the Fifteenth Conference on Energy Network of Thailand, 591-596. Suranaree University of Technology. 21-24 May 2019, Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Essalhi, R. Tadili, M.N. Bargach, Eng. Proc. 141 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.