E3S Web Conf.
Volume 187, 2020The 13th Thai Society of Agricultural Engineering International Conference (TSAE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Energy and Environment|
|Published online||08 September 2020|
- The Department of Alternative Energy Development and Efficiency (DEDE), Biomass Database Potential in Thailand, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Department of Renewable Energy Development and Energy Efficiency, Alternative Energy Development Plan: AEDP2015 (The Energy Policy and Planning Office (EPPO), 2015) [Google Scholar]
- The Energy Policy and Planning Office (EPPO), Thailand Power Development Plan 2018, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Association, J.S., JISB8222: 1993 Land boilers-Heat balancing, Tokyo, Japan (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Department of Industrial Works, Guide to improving the efficiency of very small biomass power plants, D.o.F. industry, Editor, Bangkok, Thailand (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Banpong Engineering, Boiler Plant. (Sukhothai Bio Energy, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Prangmanee, R. Prakaew and M. Pimsarn, Study of Increasing Efficiency of Economizer for Energy Saving of Boiler, in Proceedings of The 25th Conference of the Mechanical Engineering Network of Thailand 2011, 19-21 October 2011, Krabi, Thailand (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. Chummontien and P. Sujumnongtokun, Study of the Efficiency of a Fluidized Boiler, in Proceedings of The 23rd Conference of the Mechanical Engineering Network of Thailand 2009, 4-7 November 2009,Chiang Mai, Thailand (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P.K. Nag, Power Plant Engineering (McGraw Hill Education Private Limited, New York, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Cengel, and A.J. Ghajar, Heat and Mass Transfer: Fundamentals and Applications (McGraw Hill Education Private Limited, New York, 2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.