E3S Web Conf.
Volume 187, 2020The 13th Thai Society of Agricultural Engineering International Conference (TSAE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Postharvest and Food Engineering|
|Published online||08 September 2020|
- K. Kishore, K.A. Pathak, R. Shuklar, R. Bharali, J Food Sci Tech. 48, 484-488 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Duarte, A. Chaux, N. Lopez, E. Largo, C. Ramirez, H. Nunez, R. Simpson, O. Vega, J Food Process Eng. 40, 1782-1791 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Duarte, V. Calado, C.W.P. Carvalho, Food Res Int. 49, 588–595 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- F.T. Macagnan, L.R.d. Santos, B.S. Roberto, F.A.d. Moura, M. Bizzani, L.P.d. Silva, Bio Car Die Fib. 6, 1–6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C.V. Bezerra, L.H.M.d. Silva, D.F. Correa, A.M.C. Rodrigues, Int J Heat Mass Tran. 85, 750–775 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Dincer, S. Dost, Dry Tech Int J. 13, 425–435 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Y.G Kenenia, A.K.T. Hvoslef-Eide, J.M. Marchetti, Ind Crop Prod. 132, 12–20 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Avhad, J.M. Marchetti, Ind Crop Prod. 91, 76–87 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Achariyaviriya, A. Achariyaviriya, T. Ketwichitchai, RMUTT. 2, 151-162 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kunsathein, A. Achariyaviriya, Effect of temperature velocity and relative humidity of hot air on sliced banana drying, in Proceedings of the Ninth Conference on Heat and Mass Transfer, 86–90. Chiangmai University. 11-12 March 2010, Prachuap Khiri Khan Province, Thailand. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Chailungka, R. Assawarachan, J Res Dev. 26, 87–97 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Mongkolkerd, S. Achariyaviriya, J Interdiscipl Nets. 2, 19–25 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. O’Callaghan, D.J. Menzies, P.H. Bailey, J Agr Eng Res, 16, 223-244 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Page, Unpublished M.S, Thesis, Purdue University, Indiena, 1–13 (1949) [Google Scholar]
- O. Yaldiz, C. Ertekin, H.I. Uzun, Int J Energy, 26, 457–465 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- T. M. Lin, T. D. Durance, C. H. Scaman, Food Res Int, 31, 111–117 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- P.N. Sarsavadia, R.L. Sawhney, D.R. Pangavhane, S.P. Singh, J Food Eng, 40, 219226 (1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.