E3S Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20202020 International Conference on Agricultural Science and Technology and Food Engineering (ASTFE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Food Biochemistry and Food Processing|
|Published online||15 September 2020|
- Jin Guozhen. Status quo of nutrition education in kindergartens and solutions – A case study of Kindergarten Q [J]. Journal of Western, 2020 (08):113-115. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yanling. Integration – merge – combination: nutrition of children and strategies of health education [J]. Intelligence, 2020 (10):167. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Lu, Huang Haode, Liu Yumei, et al. Analysis and evaluation of nutrition education of preschool children [J]. Food and Nutrition in China, 2019, 25 (03):5-8. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xiuli. Dietary nutrition for 3-6-year-old children and influencing factors [J]. Think Tank Era, 2018 (49): 185+187. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Hao, Zhang Qianqian. Status quo and influencing factors for children’s parents’ knowledge, attitude, behaviors in counties in Chongqing [J]. Journal of Shaanxi Xueqian Normal University, 2018, 34 (04):92-95. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Zuoren. Regional development of practice courses of “Little Nutritionists” [J]. Shanghai Research on Education, 2018 (04):64-67. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Jing. On the development of children’s healthy dietary behaviors [J]. Journal of Kaifeng Institute of Education, 2018, 38 (03):223-224. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Lianzhen. Progress of nutrition education for preschool children [J]. Chinese Journal of Child Health Care, 2017, 25 (04):372-374. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yu, Huang Chengjia. Research on nutrition knowledge, education attitude and behaviors of kindergarten teachers in rural and urban areas in Chongqing [J]. Journal of Chongqing University of Education, 2016, 29 (02):118-126. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Xuwei. Background for implementation of dietary nutrition education for children in America and its lessons for China [J]. Studies in Preschool Education, 2016 (03):15-28. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.