E3S Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20202020 International Conference on Agricultural Science and Technology and Food Engineering (ASTFE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Food Biochemistry and Food Processing|
|Published online||15 September 2020|
- Shu Zhigang, Chu Guoliang, An Kang. Research progress of urethane detection methods in beverage wine [J]. Journal of Food Safety and Quality Inspection, 2019, 10 (06): 1594-1600. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Jia, Luo Tingting, Cheng Changyu. The control strategy of urethane content during the production and storage of fermented bean curd [J]. Journal of Food Safety and Quality Inspection, 2018, 9 (16): 4280-4285. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Rongfeng, Pan Yutian, Zhang Guoguang. Advances in detection methods of urethane in fermented foods [J]. Food Industry, 2018, 39 (08): 263-268. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Junke, Wang Shuang, Wei Xudong. Detection of urethane in non-alcoholic fermented foods [J]. Modern Food, 2018 (13): 145-148. [Google Scholar]
- Yao Xiaoruining, Zhou Xueyan, Xin Minhan. Screening of degradable urethane yeast and optimization of degradation conditions [J]. Science and Technology of Food Industry, 2018, 39 (13): 155-161. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Yipeng, Wang Zongyi, Wang Guoying, Zhai Yongling. Stable isotope dilution-GC-MS/MS for rapid detection of ethyl carbamate in fermented food [J]. Chinese Journal of Food Science, 2018, 18 (04): 306-311. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.