E3S Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20202020 International Conference on Agricultural Science and Technology and Food Engineering (ASTFE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Food Biochemistry and Food Processing|
|Published online||15 September 2020|
- Chu H Q, Lu Y F. progress in preparation and application of functional nanomaterials in food safety testing [J]. Analytical Chemistry, 2010, 38 (03): 442-448. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y J. Preparation of magnetic nanoparticles and their application in the biomedical field [J]. Shandong Chemical Industry, 2018, 047 (022): 91-92. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Chend G X, Shen F, Yang L F, et al. On properties and structure of the AOT-water-isooctane reverse micellar microreactor for nanoparticles, Mater Chem Phys, 1998, 56 (2): 97-101. [Google Scholar]
- Rockenberger J, Scher E C, Alivisatos A P. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1999, 121 (49): 11595-11596. [Google Scholar]
- Pileni M P. Nature Materials, 2003, 35 (2): 145-150. [Google Scholar]
- Reddy L H, Arias J L, Nicolas J, et al. Magnetic nanoparticles: design and characterization, toxicity and biocompatibility, pharmaceutical and biomedical applications [J]. Chemical Reviews, 2012, 112: 5 818-878. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Q, Luo D, Ding J, et al. J Chromatogr A, 2010, 1217 (35):5602. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Vodinh T, Liu Y, Fales A M, et al. SERS Nanosensors and Nanoreporters: Golden Opportunities in Biomedical Applications [J]. Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: nanomedicine \s& \ snanobiotechnology, 2015, 7 (1): 17-33. [Google Scholar]
- Wang R, Xu Z, Chen Yanqiu, Chen Maolong, zhu Yingyue, Ding Li, Cheng Yunhui. Research progress of magnetic relaxation switch nanometer sensor in food safety detection [J]. Food Science, 2020, 41 (09): 263-268. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Amiri A, Saadati-Moshtaghin H R, Zonoz F M. Mikrochim Acta, 2018, 185 (3): 176. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Meseguer-Lloret S, Torres-Cartas S, Catalá-Icardo M, Simo-Alfonso E F. Herrero-Martinez J M. Anal Bioanal Chem, 2017, 409 (14) : 3561. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Liang L, Wang X, Sun Y, Ma P, Li X, Piao H, Jiang Y, Song D. Talanta, 2018, 179: 512. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang X M. Application of MAGNETIC solid-phase extraction/high-performance liquid chromatography in the analysis of veterinary drug residues in food [D]. Shanxi Normal University, 2019. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y Q, Pan D D. Magnetic imprinted solid-phase extraction of tetracycline antibiotics in food [J]. Food Industry Science and Technology, 2015, 36 (18): 53-58. DOI:10.13386/J.ISsn1002-0306.2015.18.002. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yan W, Herzing A A, Kiely C J, et al. Nanoscale zero-valent iron (nZVI): Aspects of the core-shell structure and reactions with inorganic species in water [J]. Journal of Contaminant Hydrology, 2010, 118 (3-4):96-104. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ito D, Miura K, Ichimura T, et al. Removal of As, Cd, Hg, and Pb ions from solution by adsorption with bacterially-produced magnetic iron sulfide particles using high gradient magnetic separation [J]. IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity, 2004, 14 (2):1551-1553. [Google Scholar]
- Chai Weibo, Wang H J, Zhang Y, et al. Preparation of polydopamine coated magnetic nanoparticles for dispersive solid-phase extraction of water-soluble synthetic colorants in beverage samples with HPLC analysis [J]. Talanta, 2016, 149:13-20. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Almojtaba Abd Alkhalig Ahmed Bakheet. Analysis of food pigments by magnetic solid-phase extraction (MSPE) using ionic liquid coated magnetic nanoparticles [D]. Yangzhou University, 2018. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Mead P S, Slutsker L, Dietz V, et al. Food-related illness and death in the United States [J]. Emerging Infectious Diseases, 1999, 5: 607-625. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Z T, Chen Y, Guo Y C, et al. Surveillance data analysis of foodborne disease outbreaks in China in 2006 [J]. Health Research, 2006, 39 (3): 331-334. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang J. Staphylococcus aureus T_2 model low field magnetic resonance detection method [D]. Shanghai Normal University, 2020. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Sun C. Enrichment of amino-functionalized magnetic nanoparticles combined with multiplex PCR for the detection of foodborne pathogenic bacteria [D]. Huazhong Agricultural University, 2019. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Guo T, Lin S F, Ma L, Tan H X, Zhang Y H. detection of aflatoxin M_1 in milk by fluorescence sensor based on magnetic nanometer material and aptamer [J]. Food and fermentation industry, 2019, 45 (05): 218-223. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.