E3S Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20202020 International Conference on Agricultural Science and Technology and Food Engineering (ASTFE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Natural Resources and Environmental Studies|
|Published online||15 September 2020|
- Robinson, H., Macdonald, B., Broadbent, E., “The role of healthcare robots for older people at home: a review, ” Int J Soc Robot, vol 6, pp. 575–591, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Jevtic, A., Valle, A. F., Alenya, G., Chance, G., Caleb-Solly, P. Dogramadzi, S., “Personalized robot assistant for support in dressing, ” IEEE T Cogn Dev Sys, vol 99, pp. 1–12, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Lee, M., Murata, K., Ameyama, K., Yamazoe, H., Lee, J.-H., “Development and quantitative assessment of an elbow joint robot for elderly care training, ” Intel Serv Robotics, vol 12, pp. 277–287, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Bedaf, S., Witte, L. D., “Robots for Elderly Care: Their Level of Social Interactions and the Targeted End User, ” Stu Health T & Inf, vol 242, pp. 472–478, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Do, H. M., Pham, M., Sheng, W., Dan, Y., Liu, M., “RiSH: A robot-integrated smart home for elderly care, ” Robot Auton Syst, vol 101, pp. 74–92, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Kapusta, A., Erickson, Z., Clever, H. M., “Personalized collaborative plans for robot-assisted dressing via optimization and simulation, ” Auton Robot, vol 43, pp. 2183–2207, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Bedaf, S., Marti, P., Amirabdollahian, F., “A multiperspective evaluation of a service robot for seniors: the voice of different stakeholders, ” Disabil Rehabil Assist Technol, vol 13, pp. 592–599, 2017. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chen, M., Liu, C., Du, G., “A human–robot interface for mobile manipulator, ” Intel Serv Robotics, vol 11, pp. 1–10, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Kalani, H., Akbarzadeh, A., Nabavi, S. N., Moghimi, S., “Dynamic modeling and CPG-based trajectory generation for a masticatory rehab robot, ” Intel Serv Robotics, vol 11, pp. 1–19, 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.