E3S Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20202020 International Conference on Agricultural Science and Technology and Food Engineering (ASTFE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Natural Resources and Environmental Studies|
|Published online||15 September 2020|
- Roman Rodriguez-Aguilar, J. A. Marmolejo-Saucedo. (2019) Structural Dynamics and disruption events in Supply Chains using Fat Tail Distributions. IFAC PapersOnLine., 52: 2686-2691. [Google Scholar]
- Arash Azadegan, Ravi Srinivasan, Constantin Blome, Kayhan Tajeddini. (2019) Learning from near-miss events: An organizational learning perspective on supply chain disruption response. International Journal of Production Economics., 38:215-226. [Google Scholar]
- Mazzon Giulia, Ajčević Miloš, Cattaruzza Tatiana. (2019) Connected Speech Deficit as an Early Hallmark of CSF-defined Alzheimer’s Disease and Correlation with Cerebral Hypoperfusion Pattern. Current Alzheimer research., 16:483-494. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Webber B, Stone M, Joshi A, et al. Anaphora and discourse structure. (2003) Computational Lingustics., 29:545-587. [Google Scholar]
- Wolf F, Gibson E. (2005) Representing discourse coherence: A corpus-based study. Computational Lingustics., 31:249-288. [Google Scholar]
- Htet Myet Lynn, Chang Choi, Pankoo Kim. (2018) An improved method of automatic text summarization for web contents using lexical chain with semantic-related terms. Soft Computing., 22:4013-4023. [Google Scholar]
- Lippmann John. (2019) Snorkelling and breath-hold diving fatalities in Australia, 2001 to 2013. Demographics, characteristics and chain of events. Diving and hyperbaric medicine., 49:192-203. [Google Scholar]
- Mukherjee Partha, Leroy Gondy, Kauchak David. (2019) Using Lexical Chains to Identify Text Difficulty: A Corpus Statistics and Classification Study. IEEE journal of biomedical and health informatics., 23: 2164-2173. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kong Anthony Pak-Hin, Linnik Anastasia, Law SamPo, Shum Waisa Wai-Man. (2018) Measuring discourse coherence in anomic aphasia using Rhetorical Structure Theory. International journal of speech-language pathology., 20:406-421. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.