E3S Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20202020 International Conference on Agricultural Science and Technology and Food Engineering (ASTFE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Natural Resources and Environmental Studies|
|Published online||15 September 2020|
- Colin G. D. Service, quality and human factors. AI&Society, 2003, 17 (2): 78-96. [Google Scholar]
- Chris B., James K., Haniff D. Ergonomics of wearable computers. Mobile Networks and Applications, 1999, 4 (1): 15-21. [Google Scholar]
- Berguer R., Forkey D. L., Smith W. D. Ergonomic problems associated with Iaparoscopic surgery. Surgical Endoscopy. 1999, 13 (5): 466-468. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Paula C. B. Efficacy of Office Ergonomics Education. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation. 2000, 10 (4): 243-255. [Google Scholar]
- John R. Virtual environments applications and applied ergonomics. Applied Ergonomics. 2003, 1 (3): 3-9. [Google Scholar]
- Singleton W. T. The Body at Work-Biological Ergonomics. 1 st Edition. London, UK. 2002. [Google Scholar]
- By D., Oborne J., Boarer P. A. Subjective response to whole-body vibration. The effects of posture Ergonomics, 1982, 25: 673-681. [Google Scholar]
- Park M. Y. Ergonomic design and evaluation of a new VDT workstation chair with keyboard-mouse support. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics. 2001, 26 (5): 537-548. [Google Scholar]
- Narelle S. A case study of the ergonomics information in aheavy engineering design process. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics. 2001, 26 (3): 417-424. [Google Scholar]
- Meister D. Behavioral analysis and measurement methods, New York, wiley. 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Meister D. Human factors: Theory and practise. New York, Woley, 2005, 10 (3):201-215. [Google Scholar]
- William R. Development and evaluation of the Maintenance Error Decision Aid (MEDA) process. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics. 2001, 26 (2): 261-276. [Google Scholar]
- Lssachar G. Muscular effort on four keyboard designs. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics. 2001, 26 (1): 109-112. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Y. I. Changes in lifting dynamics after localized arm fatigue. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics. 2001, 25 (6): 597-609. [Google Scholar]
- Stephenson J, Bauman, Armstrong T. The costs of illness attributable to physical inactivity in Australia [M], Canberra: Commonwealth department of health and aged care, 2006, 10 (2), 210-218. [Google Scholar]
- Jacob Mack, Sarah Stojsih, Don sherman. Amateur boxer biomechanics and Punch Force. [J]. Annals of Biomedical Engineering, 2005, 6 (2):115-119. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.