E3S Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20202020 International Conference on Agricultural Science and Technology and Food Engineering (ASTFE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Natural Resources and Environmental Studies|
|Published online||15 September 2020|
- Yan Miaomiao, Liu Sanyang. Multi-class interactive teaching optimization algorithm [J]. Computer Engineering and Applications, 2019, 55 (09): 10-16. [Google Scholar]
- He Jieguang, Peng Zhiping, Lin Weihao, Cui Delong. A teaching optimization algorithm for rectangular neighborhood structure [J]. Acta Electronica Sinica, 2019, 47 (08): 1768-1775. [Google Scholar]
- Zhai Junchang, Zhao Zhen, Zhang Ping. Improved teaching-learning optimization algorithm [J]. Computer Technology and Development, 2019, 29 (08): 37-41. K. Elissa, “Title of paper if known, ” unpublished. [Google Scholar]
- Ping Liangchuan, Sun Ziqiang. Improvement and Application of Teaching Optimization Algorithms [J]. Computer Engineering and Design, 2018, 39 (11): 3531-3537. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Kunjie, Wang Xin, Wang Zhenlei. Improved teaching optimization algorithm and its application [J]. Chemical Industry and Engineering Progress, 2014, 33 (04): 850-854. [Google Scholar]
- Li Rongyu, Liang Dong, Qi Guihong. Elite teaching optimization algorithm based on adaptive feedback mechanism [J]. Journal of System Simulation, 2018, 30 (08): 2950-2957. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Peizong. Teaching optimization algorithm with self-learning mechanism and annealing selection [J]. Computer Engineering and Science, 2016, 38 (04): 706-712. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Debao, Wei Hua, Zou Feng, Wang Jiangtao, Yang Yijun, Li Yi, Fang Zhenguo. Simulated annealing teaching optimization algorithm [J]. Application Research of Computers, 2014, 31 (12): 3553-3556. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yin, Li Dan. A teaching and learning optimization algorithm based on differential evolution [J]. Wireless Internet Technology, 2018, 15 (20): 100-102. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Run, Mao Jichen. Research on teaching and learning optimization algorithm based on parallel teaching in small classes [J]. Journal of Software, 2018, 17 (10): 93-96. [Google Scholar]
- Cui Dongwen. Application of multi-group teaching optimization algorithm-neural network-support vector machine combination model in runoff prediction [J]. Progress in Water Resources and Hydropower Science and Technology, 2019, 39 (04): 41-48. [Google Scholar]
- Li Ruiguo, Zhang Hongli, Wang Ya. Parameter identification of chaotic system based on improved teaching optimization algorithm [J]. Computer Engineering and Design, 2016, 37 (01): 195-200. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yueyu, Cui Dongwen, Gao Zengwen. Random forest prediction model based on multi-group teaching optimization and its application [J]. Yangtze River, 2019, 50 (07): 83-86. [Google Scholar]
- Lei Deming. Low-carbon flexible job shop scheduling based on a new teaching optimization algorithm [J]. Control and Decision, 2017, 32 (09): 1621-1627. [Google Scholar]
- Liao Bufan, Lei Qi, Wu Wenlie, Song Yuchuan, Guo Weifei. Multi-shop collaborative comprehensive scheduling based on hybrid teaching optimization algorithm [J / OL]. China Mechanical Engineering: 1-11 [2020-01-15] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.