E3S Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20202020 International Conference on Agricultural Science and Technology and Food Engineering (ASTFE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Natural Resources and Environmental Studies|
|Published online||15 September 2020|
- Department of Defence, Test and Evaluation Management Guide, 6th ed. FORT BELVOIR, VA: THE DEFENSE ACQUISITION UNIVERSITY PRESS, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- B. Liang, J. Zhou, G. Feng, and Y. Lu, “Experimental research on blast power of fiber reinforced anti-hard target warhead, ” Defence Technology, Vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 212–218, Jun. 2017, doi: 10.1016/j.dt.2017.04.002. [Google Scholar]
- W. M. Mendenhall and T. Sincich, Statistics for engineering and the sciences, Sixth edition. Boca Raton: CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- W. Yang, J. Yang, Y. Zhang, and S. Ying, “A comparative study of combustible cartridge case materials, ” Defence Technology, Vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 127–130, Jun. 2017, doi: 10.1016/j.dt.2017.02.003. [Google Scholar]
- C. A. Rabbath and D. Corriveau, “A statistical method for the evaluation of projectile dispersion, ” Defence Technology, Vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 164–176, Jun. 2017, doi: 10.1016/j.dt.2017.04.008. [Google Scholar]
- G. Nilakantan, S. Horner, V. Halls, and J. Zheng, “Virtual ballistic impact testing of Kevlar soft armor: Predictive and validated finite element modeling of the V 0 V 100 probabilistic penetration response, ” Defence Technology, Vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 213–225, Jun. 2018, doi: 10.1016/j.dt.2018.03.001. [Google Scholar]
- S. Kotz, N. Balakrishnan, C. B. Read, and B. Vidakovic, Eds., Encyclopedia of statistical sciences, 2nd ed. Hoboken, N. J: Wiley-Interscience, 2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.