E3S Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20202020 International Conference on Agricultural Science and Technology and Food Engineering (ASTFE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Natural Resources and Environmental Studies|
|Published online||15 September 2020|
- Deng Yujing, Feng Yexin, Hu Liege. (2014) The Impact of Psychology and Randomness on the Crowd Evacuation of Pedestrians: A Modification of Social Force Model. Systems Engineering, 32 (11): 144-148. [Google Scholar]
- Suh W. (2013) Modeling pedestrian crossing activities in an urban environment using microscopic traffic simulation. Simulation, 89 (2):213-224. [Google Scholar]
- Helbing D. (2000) Simulating dynamical features of escape panic. Nature, 407 (6803):487-490. [Google Scholar]
- Proulx G. (2001) Occupant behavior and evacuation. Nation-al Research Council Canada, Canada. [Google Scholar]
- Kobes M, Helsloot I, Vries B D, et al. (2010) Building safety and human behavior in fire: A literature review. Fire Safety Journal, 45 (1):134-142. [Google Scholar]
- Helbing D, Farkas I J, Molnar P, et al. (2002) Simulation of Pedestrian Crowds in Normal and Evacuation Simulations. Pedestrian and Evacuation Dynamics. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Changkun, Tong Yunhe. (2019) Study on crowd evacuation model under panic state based on cellular automata. Journal of Safety Science and Technology, 15 (6): 12-17. [Google Scholar]
- Predtechenskii V. M., Milinskii A. I. (1978) Planning for Foot Traffic Flow in Buildings. Amerind Publishing Co. Pvt. Ltd. [Google Scholar]
- Li QI. (2017) RESEARCH ON RELIABILITY OF PERSONNEL SAFE EVACUATION UNDER HIGH-SPEED RAILWAY SUPER- LONG TUNNEL IN FIRE. Southwest Jiaotong University Doctor Degree Dissertation. [Google Scholar]
- Kholshevnikov VV. (1999) The study of human flows and methodology of evacuation standardisation. Moscow: MIFS. [Google Scholar]
- Kholshevnikov VV. (1983) Human flows in buildings, structures and on their adjoining territories[C]. Doctor of science thesis. Moscow: MISI. [Google Scholar]
- Li Qi, Wang Mingnian, Yu Li. (2015) Structure Parameters of Entrance Section of Shaft Type Emergency Exit in Railway Tunnel. CHINA RAILWAY SCIENCE, 36 (5):36-42. [Google Scholar]
- Fang Kaitai, Ma Changxing. (2001) Orthogonal and Uniform Experimental Design. Science Press, China. [Google Scholar]
- Dong Hehe, Xiao Bihua, Fang Yongshui. (2004) THE THEORETICAL ANALYSIS OF ORTHOGONAL TEST DESIGNS. Journal of Anhui Institute of Architecture and Industry (Natural Science Edition), 12 (6): 103-106. [Google Scholar]
- Burstedde C. (2001) Simulation of pedestrian dynamics using a two-dimensional cellular automation. Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 295 (3):507-525. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.