E3S Web Conf.
Volume 191, 20202020 The 3rd International Conference on Renewable Energy and Environment Engineering (REEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modern Electronic Technology and Application|
|Published online||24 September 2020|
- T. Dias, W. Melchert, M. Kamogawa, F. Rocha, and E. Zagatto, “Fluidized particles in flow analysis: potentialities, limitations and applications,” Talanta, vol. 184, pp. 325–331, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- H. Seraj, M. Rahmat, and M. Khalid, “Measurement of velocity of solid/air two phase fluid using electrostatic sensors and cross correlation technique,” Sci. Iran., vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 786–792, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- S. Rao, K. Zhu, C. Wang, and S. Sundaresan, “Electrical capacitance tomography measurements on the pneumatic conveying of solids,” Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., vol. 40, no. 20, pp. 4216–4226, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- C. Hartmann, J. Wang, D. Opristescu, and W. Volk, “Implementation and evaluation of optical flow methods for two-dimensional deformation measurement in comparison to digital image correlation,” Opt. Lasers Eng., vol. 107, no. September 2017, pp. 127–141, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- M. Lima, S. Andrade, I. Barreto, L. Almeida, and M. Araújo, “A digital image-based micro-flow-batch analyzer,” Microchem. J., vol. 106, pp. 238–243, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhang, C. Wang, W. Yang, and C. H. Wang, “Application of electrical capacitance tomography in particulate process measurement - A review,” Adv. Powder Technol., vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 174–188, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- H. Che, M. Wu, J. Ye, W. Yang, and H. Wang, “Monitoring a lab-scale wurster type fluidized bed process by electrical capacitance tomography,” Flow Meas. Instrum., vol. 62, no. September 2017, pp. 223–234, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- H. Lu, X. Guo, Y. Jin, and X. Gong, “Effect of moisture on flowability of pulverized coal,” Chem. Eng. Res. Des., vol. 133, pp. 326–334, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Chen and A. Roberts, “A modified flowability classification model for moist and cohesive bulk solids,” Powder Technol., vol. 325, pp. 639–650, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- M. Sun, S. Liu, J. Lei, and Z. Li, “Mass flow measurement of pneumatically conveyed solids using electrical capacitance tomography,” Meas. Sci. Technol., vol. 19, no. 4, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Huang, J. Zhu, and L. Lu, “An AD7746-Based Data Acquisition System for Capacitive Pressure Sensor in Weather Detection Application,” Key Eng. Mater., vol. 483, pp. 461–464, Jun. 2011. [Google Scholar]
- K. Grudzień, Z. Chaniecki, and L. Babout, “Study of granular flow in silo based on electrical capacitance tomography and optical imaging,” Flow Meas. Instrum., vol. 62, no. September 2017, pp. 186–195, 2018 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.