E3S Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||08 October 2020|
- Berezhnaya O.V., Savtsova A.V., Berezhnaya E.V., Polivina M.A., Moiseev A.V. Evaluation methods of regional transport systems performance efficiency/ Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce. 2016. V. 21. № 6. [Google Scholar]
- Bashkatova V.S., Bashkatov V.V. Multi-aspect approach to the analysis of entrepreneur risks// Multidisciplinary network journal of Kuban State Agrarian University. 2015. № 106. p. 60-76. [Google Scholar]
- Moiseev V.V., Putylin V.I., Moiseev A.V. Target guideline of innovative development of the competitive economy of Krasnodar Territory// Fundamental studies. 2016. #. 2-2. p. 402-405. [Google Scholar]
- Rysmyatov, A. Z. Delocalization and outsourcing as an objective trend in the development of specialization and innovative restructuring of agricultural enterprises at the present stage / A. Z. Rysmyatov, S. A. Dyakov, A.A. Dyakov // In the proceedings: SCIENCE TODAY proceedings of scientific papers on the materials of the international scientific and practical conference: in 4 parts. Scientific center “Disput”. 2015. p. 21-22. [Google Scholar]
- Sandulova E. V., Cherepakhin T. Yu. The improved utilization of production resources of the enterprise. In the collection: Scientific support of agro industrial complex, Proceedings of 73rd of scientific-practical conference of students according to the results of researches in 2017. Chief editor A. G. Koshchaev. 2018. p. 890-893. [Google Scholar]
- Trubilin A. I., Sidorenko V. V., Melnikov A. B., Mikhailushkin P. V. Price policy in the agricultural sector of the economy. International agricultural journal. 2019. No. 1 (367). p. 8-11. [Google Scholar]
- Tyupakov K. E., Belova L. A., Vertiy M. V., Kurnosov V. S. Improvement of investment policy in the agro-industrial complex as a condition of ensuring economic security of the state. Economy, labor, management in agriculture. 2019. No. 11 (56). p. 104-112. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.