E3S Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||08 October 2020|
- Berezhnaya O.V., Savtsova A.V., Berezhnaya E.V., Polivina M.A., Moiseev A.V. Evaluation methods of regional transport systems performance efficiency/ Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce. 2016. V. 21. № 6. [Google Scholar]
- Moiseev V.V., Moiseev A.V. Improvement of innovation and investment management of confectionery enterprises of Krasnodar Territory. Fundamental researches. 2019. № 9. p. 44-48. [Google Scholar]
- Saenko I.I., Tubalets A.A. Formation and management of the cluster strategy of the regional development of the agro-industrial complex of Krasnodar Territory. Naturalhumanitarian researches. 2020. No. 27 (1). p. 181-186. [Google Scholar]
- Sandulova E. V., Cherepakhin T. Yu. The improved utilization of production resources of the enterprise. In the collection: Scientific support of agro industrial complex, Proceedings of 73rd of scientific-practical conference of students according to the results of researches in 2017. Chief editor A. G. Koshchaev. 2018. p. 890-893. [Google Scholar]
- Trubilin A. I., Sidorenko V. V., Melnikov A. B., Mikhailushkin P. V. Price policy in the agricultural sector of the economy. International agricultural journal. 2019. No. 1 (367). p. 8-11. [Google Scholar]
- Tyupakov K. E., Belova L. A., Vertiy M. V., Kurnosov V. S. Improvement of investment policy in the agro-industrial complex as a condition of ensuring economic security of the state. Economy, labor, management in agriculture. 2019. No. 11 (56). p. 104-112. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chaika V. P., Papakhchyan I. A., Tolmachev A.V., Dyakov S. A. Directions of state support of regional agricultural production. In the book: National models of economic systems Arutyunov E. K., Harutyunyan Yu. I., Belova L. A., Berezovsky E. E., Bondareva D. E., etc. Collective monograph (Scientific publication). Krasnodar, 2019. p. 282-297. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.