E3S Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||08 October 2020|
- L. V. Melinova, A. N. Soboleva V. F. Kablov, V. E. Kostin, N. A. Sokolova, L. G. Mamieva, N. A. Melinova, Energetik, 12 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.infobio.ru (ref. date 11.12.2019). [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Sokolova, V. E Kostin, V. G. Kochetkov and I. I. Vasenev, Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference of Young Scientists and Experts Dedicated to the 150th Anniversary of Leontovich A.V. (Moscow, June 03-06, 2019), K. A. Timiryazev Moscow Agricultural Academy, Moscow, 2019, pp. 126–130. [Google Scholar]
- Paist A. Proceedings of the 15th European biomass conference & exhibition, Berlin, Germany [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Barmin and V. B. Golub, Bulletin of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences 2 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- L. B. Dmitruk and V. V. Ivanovsky Rational Use and Protection of Plant Resources: Teaching Materials (Vitebsk: P.M. Masherov VSU, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Peredery, LesPromInform, 4 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Standard ISO 17225-6: 2014 “Solid biomass fuels (biofuels)–Fuel specifications and classes–Part 6: Graded non-woody pellets”. [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Sokolova, V. E. Kostin and L. V. Melinova Energetik, 11 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.