E3S Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||08 October 2020|
- V.I. Kurdyumov, E.S. Zykin, S.A. Lazutkina, A substantiation of the distance between the flat discs of a row cultivator, Bulletin of the Ulyanovsk State Agricultural Academy. 2016. No. 3 (35), pp. 174-178. [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kurdyumov, E.S. Zykin, Energy-saving mechanization means of ridge cultivation for row crops, Bulletin of the Ulyanovsk State Agricultural Academy, 2013, No. 1 (21), pp.144-149. [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kurdyumov, E.S. Zykin, G.L. Tatarov, The study of the working bodies of the ridge seeder in laboratory conditions, Bulletin of the Ulyanovsk State Agricultural Academy, 2015, No. 3 (31), pp. 121-124. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Milyutkin, N. V. Dolgorukov, Soil-protective agricultural technologies and equipment for cultivating crops, Bulletin of the Samara State Agricultural Academy, 2014, No. 3, pp. 37-44. [Google Scholar]
- Chatkin Mikhail Nikolaevich. Improving the functioning of combined tillage machines with active rotary working bodies. 05.20.01 Technologies and means of mechanization of agriculture; dis. … the doctors. tech. sciences, Saransk, 2007, p. 450. [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Balashov, A. N. Omarov, J. Zh. Zainushev, A. I. Zavrazhnov, S. V. Soloviev, Block-modular unit for cultivating row crops, Bulletin of Michurinsk State Agrarian University, 2015, No. 2, pp. 163-170. [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Sydyk, A. D. Karabalaev, M. A. Sydykov, Recommendation on resource-saving technology for the cultivation of grain crops in the conditions of dry farming in southern Kazakhstan, Shymkent: Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2014, p. 19. (ISBN 9965-32-4922-2) [Google Scholar]
- Akramkhanov, A. Technology of planting crops along the ridges, Technologies and best practices factsheet. URL: http://www.cacilm.org/articles/detail/493. [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Zazulya, K. V. Nemtinov, The solution to design problems for creating sowing complexes with the use of applied software, Science in Central Russia, 2016, No. 1 (19), pp. 5-14. [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 54784-2011. Tests of agricultural machinery. Methods for evaluating technical parameters. Introduced 2012-03-01, Moscow: Publishing house of standards, 2012, p. 23 (Approved and enforced by Order of the Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology of December 13, 2011 No. 996-st, Moscow). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.