E3S Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||08 October 2020|
- Forest plan of the Leningrad region approved by the order of the Leningrad region governor No. 139рг dated 03.03.2010, Appendix No. 6. [Google Scholar]
- Leningrad forest. Elena Levina LesPromInform No. 7 (20), 2004. pp. 12-13. https://lesprominform.ru/media/_protected/journals_pdf/1344/lesprominform_20.pdf Official website of LesPromInform (independent information and advertising publication) [Electronic resource] Accessed March 19, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Svoykin F.V. Security (reliability) of the winter period of operation of multi-operational logging machines (harvester, forwarder) // XIII International Youth Scientific Conference ‘Severgeoecotech-2012’: conference proceedings (March 21-23, 2012, Ukhta): 6 hours; Part 2. Ukhta: USTU, 2013. pp. 256-260. [Google Scholar]
- Svoykin F.V. Forecasting the period of logging operations at the summer logging sites of the Komi Republic // Actual problems of the development of the forest complex: materials of the international scientific and technical conference. Vologda: VOSTU, 2013. pp. 31–35. [Google Scholar]
- Svoykin F.V. Improvement of technological process of timber harvesting in the conditions of the Northwestern Federal District of the Russian Federation, synopsis of a thesis, SPbSFU, 2018, 20 p. [Google Scholar]
- Patent for utility model No. 113917 Russian Federation ‘Cable-rail hauler’, issued 03/10/2013, published in Bul. No. 7. [Google Scholar]
- Patent for useful model No. 173954 Russian Federation ‘Device for collecting wood with a cable-rail hauler’, issued on 21.09.2017, published in Bul. No. 27. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.