E3S Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||08 October 2020|
- Korchagin, P A, Teterina I A and Letopolsky A B 2018 Result of research of working capability of refined pipelayer equipment Aviamechanical engineering and transport (AVENT 2018) (Paris: Atlantis press) chapter158 Pp 416-420 DOI: https://doi.org/10.2991/avent-18.2018.80 [Google Scholar]
- RD 153-39.4-067-04 2004 Repair methods for defective sections of existing trunk oil pipelines (Moscow: Transneft) p 20 [Google Scholar]
- Letopolsky A B, Semkin D S and Kovalev A V 2016 Calculation of loads in the equipment of a construction machine for laying a main pipeline in a trench Technique and construction technology (Omsk: SibADI) № 2 P11 [Google Scholar]
- Dobronravov S S and Dobronravov M S 2006 Building machines and equipment: reference book M : (Moscow: graduate School) p 445 [Google Scholar]
- Dubnyuk D V 2018 Analysis of ways to ensure the safe operation of underwater crossings of trunk pipelines Alley of science (Tyumen: Quantum) chapter 1 № 8 pp 107-111 [Google Scholar]
- RD 39-00147105-015-98 1998 Rules for the overhaul of main oil pipelines (Ufa: IPTER) p 197 [Google Scholar]
- Minaev V I 1985 Machines for the construction of trunk pipelines: a textbook for high schools (Moscow: Nedra) p 440 [Google Scholar]
- Agapov M E, Mikheev V V and Saveliev S V 2019 Ensuring the accuracy of the geometric dimensions of the trench during the construction of pipeline facilities Dynamics of systems, mechanisms and machines (Omsk: OMGTU) chapter 7 № 1 pp 3–11 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Demidenko A I, Letopolsky A B, Semkin D S and Poteryaev I K 2016 Experimental studies of the process of cutting soil with scrapers of a trench trencher Bulletin of Tula State University. Technical science (Tula: Tula State University) № 3 pp 256–263 [Google Scholar]
- Shchipunov A N and Ustinov A V 2015 Modeling of the process of removing destroyed frozen soil by a screw soil collector Mechanization of construction (Moscow: Creative Economy) № 1 pp 20-23 [Google Scholar]
- Ulyanov N A 1969 Theory of self-propelled wheeled earth-moving vehicles” (Moscow: Mechanical Engineering) p 520 [Google Scholar]
- Alekseeva T V, Artemyev K A and Bromberg A A 1972 Road cars. Machines for earthmoving machinery (Moscow: Mechanical Engineering) p 504 [Google Scholar]
- Garbuzov Z E and Donskoy V M 1988 Excavators of continuous operation (Moscow: Higher School) p 288 [Google Scholar]
- Korchagin, P A, Teterina I A and Letopolsky A B 2020 Effect of tire dynamic characteristics on vibration load at the operator’s workplace Journal of Physics: Conference Series: 13th International Scientific and Technical Conference on Applied Mechanics and Systems Dynamics (Omsk: OMGTU) chapter 1441 № 1 p012097 DOI: 10.1088/1742-6596/1441/1/012097 [Google Scholar]
- Vysotskaya N V and Novoseltseva T A 2015 Quantitative risk criterion for the construction of oil and gas pipelines Science and technology in the gas industry (St. Petersbur: Gazprom Design) № 3 pp 47-54 [Google Scholar]
- GOST 1050-88 Steel high-quality and high-quality. Sections and sections, calibrated steel (Moscow: Publishing standards) chapter 1 p 16 [Google Scholar]
- Main pipelines Updated version of Building regulations 2.05.06-85 with 89 Gosstroy FAA “FCS” 2012 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.