E3S Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||08 October 2020|
- Kotov D.N, Isaev Yu.M, Kryuchin N.P, Semashkin N.M and Kryuchin A.N, Determination of Speed of Movement of The Particle on The Rotating Cone with Shovels, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology (IJMET) 10(2), 2019, pp. 1507–1514. http://www.iaeme.com/ijmet/issues.asp?JType=IJMET&VType=10&IType=2. [Google Scholar]
- Vasiliev, V.F. Water-jet propulsion / MADI (GTU). M. 2006. p.45. [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Konkov, Mechanization of grain unloading (Moscow, Kolos, 1972). [Google Scholar]
- G.A Roginsky, Dosing of bulk materials (Moscow, Khimiya, 1978, p. 176). [Google Scholar]
- G. O. Harries, Application of a radioizotope to the determination of the annular thicknesl of grain in an anger conveyor, Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research, 1, 1962. [Google Scholar]
- L.O. Chernilov, The equipment of elevators and warehouses (Moscow, Kolos, 1977, p. 319). [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Landau, E.M. Livshits, Theoretical Physics (Textbook. In 10 vols, T. VI. Hydrodynamics. -4 th ed., Sr. Moscow, 1988, p.736). [Google Scholar]
- Zheltov, V.P. Calculation of spiral conveyors / V.P. Zheltov // Bulletin of machine building. 1975. No. 5. – pp. 18-21. [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Dorfman, Hydrodynamic resistance and heat transfer of rotating bodies (Moscow, Fizmatgiz, 1960, p. 260). [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Kogan-Wolman, Flexible wire shafts (Moscow, Mashgiz, 1957, p. 247). [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Sedov, Similarity and dimension methods in mechanics (Moscow, 1954, p. 328). [Google Scholar]
- Isaev Yu. M., Semashkin N. M., Kalenkov S. A. Specification of particle movement in a spiral screw element, Vestnik of Ulyanovsk state agricultural academy, 4(44), 2018, pp. 6–11. DOI 10.18286/1816-4501-2018-3-6-11. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Isaev Yu. M, Kryuchin N.P, Semashkin N. M and Kryuchin A. N, Theoretical Studies of Movement of Loose Material in a Dosing Device, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, 9(5), 2018, pp. 834–840 http://www.iaeme.com/IJMET/issues.asp?JType=IJMET&VType=9&IType=5 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.