E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Engineering and Energy Development and Utilization|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Jingwei Zhang, Ningxin Huang, Baike Chen, etc. The optimized operation strategy of pumped storage to participate in the electric energy market under the power market environment [J]. Electric Power Construction, 2020, 41 (04): 45-52. [Google Scholar]
- Mümtaz Ak, Elcin Kentel, Secil Savasaneril. Quantifying the revenue gain of operating a cascade hydropower plant system as a pumped-storage hydropower system[J]. Renewable Energy, 2019, 139. [Google Scholar]
- Bjarne Steffen, Prospects for pumped-hydro storage in Germany [J]. Energy Policy, 2012, 45. [Google Scholar]
- Arild Lote Henden, Gerard Doorman, Arild Helseth. Economic Analysis of Large-Scale Pumped Storage Plants in Norway[J]. Energy Procedia, 2016, 87. [Google Scholar]
- Kanakasabapathy P, Economic impact of pumped storage power plant on social welfare of electricity market[J]. International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, 2013, 45(1). [Google Scholar]
- Lu N, Chow J.H.,Desrochers A.A.. Pumped-Storage Hydro-Turbine Bidding Strategies in a Competitive Electricity Market[J].IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 2004,19(2):834-841. [Google Scholar]
- Heng Feng, Zhenglin Yang, Yaxian Zheng, etc. Intelligent agent simulation method for multi-input decision factor bidding of power generators [J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2018, 42 (23): 72-80. [Google Scholar]
- Qiong Liu, Research on bidding strategies of power generation companies based on incomplete information game [D]. Taiyuan University of Science and Technology, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Chunhua Peng, Kun Qian, Junli Yan, Differential evolution game bidding strategy for generation side under new energy grid connection environment [J]. Power Grid Technology, 2019, 43 (06): 2002-2010. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.