E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Engineering and Energy Development and Utilization|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Y. Wang, Thermal devices for controlling heat transfer, United States Patent No. US 2015/0226497 A1 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, C.Y. Wang, J. Electrochem. Soc., 153, 1193 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yue, X. Huang, X. Wang, Phys. Lett. A, 40, 4144 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, M. Gundevia, Int. J. Heat Mass Transf., 60, 134 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Yarwood, F. Castle, G.R. Noakes, Physical and Mathematical Tables 3rd edition (Glasgow UK: The University Press, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- J. Morikawa, T. Hashimoto, Polym. Int., 45, 207 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- R. Lopatkiewicz, Z. Nadolny, P. Przybylek, IEEE 10th International Conference on the Properties and Applications of Dielectric Materials, July 24-28, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Lavrykov, B.V. Ramarao, Dry. Technol., 30, 297 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.