E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Engineering and Energy Development and Utilization|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- LIU Dawang 2018 Rock Types and Their Association Characteristics and Significance for Exploration in the Da’anzhai Member, Eastern Sichuan(Science Technology and Engineering) 2018: pp 73-80 [Google Scholar]
- Jie Ren, Fu Zhao, Binchun Qin, Zhenxiang Li 2020 (Charactistics and Main Controlling Factors of High-Quality Reservoirs in the 1ST Member of Shaximiao Formation, Longgang Area, Central Sichuan) Journal of Oil and Gas Technology 2020, 42(1):PP1-12 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Shijia, Gao Xingjun, Wang Li, Lu Jungang, Liu Chaowei, Tang Haiping, Zhang Huanxu, Huang Youlin, Ni Shuai, 2014 (Factors controlling oiliness of Jurassic Lianggaoshan tight sands in central Sichuan Basin, SW China) Petroleum Exploration and Development 2014, 41(4): PP421-427 [Google Scholar]
- Jia Chengzao, Zheng Min, Zhang Yongfeng, 2012 (Unconventional hydrocarbon resources in China and the prospect of exploration and development) Petroleum Exploration and Development 2012, 39(2):PP 129-136 [Google Scholar]
- Liang Digang, Ran Longhui, Dai Danshen, et al. 2011 (A re-recognition of the prospecting potential of Jurassic large-area and on conventional oils in the central-northern Sichuan Basin) Acta Petrolei Sinica 2011, 32(1): PP8-17 [Google Scholar]
- SUN Wei, LI Zhi-wu, ZHANG Wei, FENG Feng, ZHANG Meng, WU Wen-hui 2014 (Petroleum exploration prospect of Lower Jurassic Da’anzhai Member, north-centre of Sichuan Basin, China) Journal of Chengdu University of Technology (Science & Technology Edition) 2014 41(1):PP1-7 [Google Scholar]
- HeYong Wu, XiaoDong Liang, CaiFu Xiang YueWen Wang 2007 (Characteristics of petroleum accumulation in syncline of the Songliao basin and discussion on its accumulation mechanism) Science in China Series D: Earth Sciences volume, 2007, 50:PP702-709 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.